How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i HAVE PLENTY MORE ILL DO A DIFF ONE HOLD ON.
 
C ya later.

BTW - Welcome to GTPLANET.NET ASenna94!
 
Here at GTPlanet it's like a big family. Everybody gets along and we welcome new members. You will find GTPlanet very imformative. The head guy of this whole place is Jordan. If you have any questions ask him. I know I have said this before but

Welcome To GTPlanet!
 
well for one me and my "avatar making" skills. not so good yet. I mean look at mine as an example. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
well for one me and my "avatar making" skills. not so good yet. I mean look at mine as an example. :rolleyes:
Well you got to start somewhere...;)
 
Originally posted by ASenna94
Hello ghost, hows it going?
Not to bad now but kinda bummed earlier today..:(
 
Looks like were gonna hit 1000 pages tonight here at the Rumble Strip..:D
 
Thats cool!!

I am gonna have to leave in a few 2 watch DragonBallZ!
 
Originally posted by ASenna94
Thats cool!!

I am gonna have to leave in a few 2 watch DragonBallZ!
Alright have fun.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Looks like were gonna hit 1000 pages tonight here at the Rumble Strip..:D

How many posts are on a page???
 
I think it depends on the size of each post.
 
Originally posted by ASenna94


How many posts are on a page???
It depends how long each post is. I'm really not sure..
 
*notice my avatar changes every couple of minutes. im trying to learn the ropes of avatar making.*
 
Viper you go from ape to cars. Thats good..:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back