How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
ok thanks that makes sence yes!!! im gonna go finish it. bye
 
20000
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
ok thanks that makes sence yes!!! im gonna go finish it. bye

See ya.
 
Hey Pako whats up? I just got back from the movies and saw Vipers avatar. That's hilarious:lol: I love that little orangatang.:)
 
Pretty good isn't it? I've been giving him some tips in Frame by Frame animation. :D
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
hey pako did u get my request?

check the "avatar request" post...

Where/what are we talking about?

I make a avatar for ya! It appears that you don't like it anymore?

"Got Rice ?"
 
It always feels better to do things on your own. It's a personal victory of sorts.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hey Pako whats up? I just got back from the movies and saw Vipers avatar. That's hilarious:lol: I love that little orangatang.:)

Yes it is pretty hilarious. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
It always feels better to do things on your own. It's a personal victory of sorts.

Most definitly!

I've been working on your mosaic.
 
12
 
11
 
10
 
9
 
8
 
7
 
6
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back