How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


:lol: Someone I know would surely figure it out. Perhaps a pilot from Grumman doing a barrel roll.:D

:lol:

Anyhow, I've got the template for the walk, so I'll mess with it some more as I have time.

~later~
 
Originally posted by Pako


:lol:

Anyhow, I've got the template for the walk, so I'll mess with it some more as I have time.

~later~

I like the textures you used, what program (I Downloaded a ton of granite textures, just didn't apply them correctly, so I tossed the idea. (fireworks mixed it in with the original colors, you can just image how bad that looked.))
That's a good Idea to write what size on each, I'll have to do that.
 
how do i change my status? i thought you could after 1000 posts. :confused:
 
You also have to be a member for 30 days to do that..
 
Under Edit profile, about midway down. (click MY GTPLANET)

I'll see you guys later, I need to bolt and take a shower.

BTW, I saw Serendipity today, and it was really good. A great date movie. (Still want to see Jet Li in "The One")

see ya
 
Oh btw evening fellow members..:D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
hey i changed it. this is cool.
Hummmm, It looks the same as before about 2 hours ago. Did you change it from then??
 
Oh I see the member status thing.. Yes thats cool.. I thought you were talking about your avatar..:p
 
you dont see where it changed to *premium gtp member* well i changed it to super member.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
you dont see where it changed to *premium gtp member* well i changed it to super member.
Ya, I saw it I didn't know what you were talking about. I did see it after that post. Its cool man.. I changed mine to..
 
yeah, your referring to you not posting your time huh?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah, your referring to you not posting your time huh?
Yup!!! I'm a looser today!!:(
 
Although the time that I had would of only got us last place. Guess I need more practice..:eek:
 
i told mr. persistance that if anybody drops out that i would be happy to race for that person.:D
 
Hey ghost, I just got back a minute or so ago, what's up?
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hey ghost, I just got back a minute or so ago, what's up?
Not to much just hangin..
 
hey tom you missed my 1000 peak while you were gone. :)
 
I saw the 1000, but the board is really sluggish for me tonight.

Ghost, when do you want to play?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back