How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bounce.gif
 
bounce.gif
:shakehead
bounce.gif
 
bounce.gif
 
I hate the way that Stealth Viper guy floods the Thread bout nothing, he is just like me soo many days ago!
 
bounce.gif
 
I know. i dont like to even have 2 replies one after another. This Stealth dude is worse when NOBODY is online. He will get in this thread and count down from 100 till he gets to the next hundred. He freking floods every thread!!!!!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I know. i dont like to even have 2 replies one after another. This Stealth dude is worse when NOBODY is online. He will get in this thread and count down from 100 till he gets to the next hundred. He freking floods every thread!!!!!

Exactly, he is just like me sooo many days ago!
 
:fdevil:
bounce.gif
:fdevil:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
You used to do that Zero?

Yeah a while ago!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back