How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Shame Shame Shame. :(

U did the same thing Viper! (270+ posts on first day)!
 
Yeah but they were not all after another. I replied to like every thread on GTPlanet and I made my own threads and also I talked to Josh and everybody. So I was not flooding the thread or talking to myself. :)
 
:burnout: :shakehead :burnout:
 
OK, get on AIM!!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
....... not flooding the thread or talking to myself. :)

:D And what's wrong with talking to myself. I do it all the time don't you agree?

Why yes I do. I find it rather relaxing

That's what I thought. What else is there to do?

Well you could get back to work instead of posting a conversation to yourself.

That sounds like a good idea. Thanks me.
 
IM ON AIM NOW!!! Just thought I would let ya know.



270+ posts on first day is pretty good huh? LOL!
 
Originally posted by Pako


:D And what's wrong with talking to myself. I do it all the time don't you agree?

Why yes I do. I find it rather relaxing

That's what I thought. What else is there to do?

Well you could get back to work instead of posting a conversation to yourself.

That sounds like a good idea. Thanks me.



Your funny Pako. Real funny.:D
 
Originally posted by Pako


:D And what's wrong with talking to myself. I do it all the time don't you agree?

Why yes I do. I find it rather relaxing

That's what I thought. What else is there to do?

Well you could get back to work instead of posting a conversation to yourself.

That sounds like a good idea. Thanks me.

That is sooo awesome Pako! I am laughing my butt off!!
 
Hows it going Pako?
 
:fdevil:
 
Sup Zero and ViperC!!!

I see that the discussions are heated as usual. :D

Just stopping in to say hey,

Now heading back to work.
 
Pako.............are you this funny all the time?
 
Go make some money Pako.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Pako.............are you this funny all the time?

It's the drugs man. On a heavy dose of Psudophedren to knock this cold out.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Go make some money Pako.

Sounds good, need to pay for a new system I think I'm gonna build.
 
STOP STEALTH MODE PAKO!!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
STOP STEALTH MODE PAKO!!!

I'm at work remember? Try to keep it down would ya? I let you know when I'm gonna leave, don't you worry none. I'm right here.
 
I dont like Stealth Mode. I want people 2 know when I'm on. ;)
 
:lol: You should put "GTPlanet Bouncer" in the belt buckle of that beast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back