How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Pako
:lol: You should put "GTPlanet Bouncer" in the belt buckle of that beast.

You are on Stealth mode Pako!!
 
Originally posted by Pako


I'm at work remember? Try to keep it down would ya? I let you know when I'm gonna leave, don't you worry none. I'm right here.
 
Originally posted by Pako
:lol: You should put "GTPlanet Bouncer" in the belt buckle of that beast. [/QUOTE





Thats a funny idea. In fact I will do that. :)
 
Well ZC, you blew my cover so I have to leave now.

C' ya guys.
 
Pako I know you are on Stealth Mode since there are 17 active members 16 members 1 guest and your name is not on there and you post without ever showing up on the currently on-line list!
 
Originally posted by Pako
Well ZC, you blew my cover so I have to leave now.

C' ya guys.

TOLD YA BLUEDAWNWANDERER!
 
Originally posted by Pako


I'm at work remember? Try to keep it down would ya? I'll let you know when I'm gonna leave, don't you worry none. I'm right here.

Ummm... maybe you didn't read this little note to yeah. :D


You knew I was, ViperC knew I was, I knew I was. . . . . ."Big Brother" did not.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


TOLD YA BLUEDAWNWANDERER!

:lol: close, but just a little off on the wanderer part. :D
 
Am I the only one who does not get what Pako just said? :confused:
 
:lol:
 
:lol: Well that was quite entertaining. I really need to get back to work. Thanks for putting up with my drugged up BS. :D

Talk@you.later
 
I mean............Am I the only one who doesnt get what "Cyclops" just said?
 
Originally posted by Pako


:lol: close, but just a little off on the wanderer part. :D

Sorry for not knowing how to spell.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Sorry for not knowing how to spell.

It's not in the spelling, it's a totally different word. :D
 
OK, gotta go. See you guys. Maybe when I'm at school tonight I'll drop in.

~later~
 
Ok two more posts to make an even 2500.

But that's it. No more after that until I get off work.
 
See ya in another 2500.

:)
 
:poke:
 
Later Pako!
 
:(
 
:rolleyes:
 
:cold:
 
:fdevil: :shakehead :cold: :shakehead :rolleyes: :shakehead :cry: :shakehead :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back