How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: me too. I wonna quit my day job and just jam out for a living. That would be so awesome, if it paid good. ;)
 
;) :(
 
;) :confused: ;) ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069
pako, need a trumpet player?

ummm.... a good rockin Hammin B3 organ player would be nice.

We had a French Horn player jam with us one time. It sounded pretty cool. He was real tasteful with his licks.

You play the horn I take it?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i am pretty good... ;)

I would love a brass section for backups. That would rock!!!
 
Originally posted by Pako


I would love a brass section for backups. That would rock!!!

i miss playing so bad... my trumpet sits on my desk for show now... I pick up and complain about how bad i sound, but man... to rock with a band again!!!

i miss even playing jazz... my high school jazz band kicked but... we played some kicking tunes too, used to get hired out for private parties and stuff... our director was cool like that.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I trusted ZC. :(

i still do, until he is proven guilty!!!!

zerocool85 is a cool kid.

maybe he just made a simple math error! ;)
 
Rice this was not the first time though. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Rice this was not the first time though. :rolleyes:

I C!!!!

anyways, ill be back on l8r....i gotta go to class!!

peace out bro!
 
:small:
 
:just left:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back