How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GVX


What do you call real cold 50's:cold:

yes 50's is pretty darn cold... I have thin florida blood!!
 
Hey man its 55 here and to me thats cold.:cold:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


yes 50's is pretty darn cold... I have thin florida blood!!

Magic maybe you should change your member status to I hate Fu***n BAnks or something :D
 
Originally posted by GVX


Daffy's cool but Donald is cooler still if not a little :weird:

Yeah... I wonder who will win in a fight between the two

Daffy or Donald???

I think Daffy will have a slight advantage:D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey man its 55 here and to me thats cold.:cold:

Isn't San Antonio in the South?
 
Originally posted by GVX


Magic maybe you should change your member status to I hate Fu***n BAnks or something :D

i was thinking about making an anti-bank avatar!! :lol:
 
Originally posted by GVX


Isn't San Antonio in the South?

Yes it is. We had a cold front move in the other day:eek:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Yeah... I wonder who will win in a fight between the two

Daffy or Donald???

I think Daffy will have a slight advantage:D

Perhaps he would. It would be a good fight on Celebraity Smack down!!
 
Originally posted by GVX


Perhaps he would. It would be a good fight on Celebraity Smack down!!

Hell yeah i would. Thats something i would pay money to watch .;)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Yes it is. We had a cold front move in the other day:eek:

So Mexico must get cold weather aswell. Thought that place was always steaming!!
 
We had 17 here yesterday! Montana. . . . .Already scraping frost off the windows.
 
Originally posted by GVX


So Mexico must get cold weather aswell. Thought that place was always steaming!!
Well on the flat lands of mexico it does get Frekin hot as hell. But right now i dont think its as cold as it is here

Up in the mountains The temp Drops big time. I have a cousin that lives about 6 hours from here in mexico that lives in the mountains and last year about this time its hella cold. It was like i dont know around the 30s during day time.:cool:
 
Originally posted by Pako
We had 17 here yesterday! Montana. . . . .Already scraping frost off the windows.

Where abouts in Montana was that??? That's like -8c:cold: :cold:
 
Originally posted by GVX


Where abouts in Montana was that??? That's like -8c:cold: :cold:
Hey man stop posting the little :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: Your making me cold just looking at that. LOL
 
Originally posted by GVX


Where abouts in Montana was that??? That's like -8c:cold: :cold:

North West....
 
LOL what happend?? only people on here now is me and you Pako
 
. . . . .because WE ROCK!!!
 
Originally posted by Pako
. . . . .because WE ROCK!!!
Cool im a rocker now hehe:p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey man stop posting the little :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: Your making me cold just looking at that. LOL

i was just thinking that
 
i am getting swamed with work... what the heck man!!!
 
:lol:

Well I'll let you to get to Rockin', I'm gonna head and get some work done. I took yesterday off, and am extreemly behind in my work already. :eek:

~later guys~
 
Originally posted by Pako
:lol:

Well I'll let you to get to Rockin', I'm gonna head and get some work done. I took yesterday off, and am extreemly behind in my work already. :eek:

~later guys~

Laters
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i am getting swamed with work... what the heck man!!!

Damn man. Well your not the only one. Oh wait im at home lol sorry . Lets see whats on TV. Oh look at that. Cool. lol :D
 
:mad: :rolleyes: ;) :( :o :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back