How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:reallyodd

Don't ask cause I don't know. ;)
 
:p :mad: :p :mad: :mad: :p :mad: :p
 
Good morning from SA texas here :D
 
nothing going on i take it







<~~~~~~
check it out
1111... :cool:
 
La La La just bored here. Nothing to do. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
nothing going on i take it







<~~~~~~
check it out
1111... :cool:



Robbed any bank's lately:cool:
 
I'll try and hit 600 today!:!:
 
Originally posted by GVX
I'll try and hit 600 today!:!:

Yeah i need to hit 600000 too :D
 
What is a POO DOG??

Is it like a HOT DOG:fdevil: ??
 
Originally posted by GVX




Robbed any bank's lately:cool:


i did... I took the money back. Not green enough for me LOL :D
 
Magic are you sure your buying your bike at the right time of year. Gonna be wet & Cold pretty soon!
 
Originally posted by GVX
What is a POO DOG??

Is it like a HOT DOG:fdevil: ??


Well i dont know. Just some thing my girlfriend calls me. :D
 
I guess its a dog full of poo:D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS



Well i dont know. Just some thing my girlfriend calls me. :D

So what's the Duck all about then!!??
 
Originally posted by GVX


So what's the Duck all about then!!??

I just like the Duck! Has nothing to do with anything. Daffy is cool man!:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by GVX
Magic are you sure your buying your bike at the right time of year. Gonna be wet & Cold pretty soon!

no probably not... but i got about another 2 months before it gets real cold in florida...

i just wanna get the darn thing
 
Then again Florida is warm all year round.....lucky son of a gun!:thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by GVX
Magic are you sure your buying your bike at the right time of year. Gonna be wet & Cold pretty soon!

ahuuuhuuuu you said wet LOL :D
 
Originally posted by GVX
Then again Florida is warm all year round.....lucky son of a gun!:thumbsup:

What do you call real cold 50's:cold:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


I just like the Duck! Has nothing to do with anything. Daffy is cool man!:rolleyes:

Daffy's cool but Donald is cooler still if not a little :weird:
 
It's about 48 here today :cold:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back