How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) :( ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :confused:
 
:o ;) :rolleyes: :confused: :mad: ;) :D :cool: :eek: :) all the colors
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Damn man. Well your not the only one. Oh wait im at home lol sorry . Lets see whats on TV. Oh look at that. Cool. lol :D


a funny guy... ok
 
I didnt do anything :D
 
:p :rolleyes: ;)
 
:eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Im bored again . Theres nothing to do when your home. lol :D
 
I'm back for nine posts then I outa here.

SO what's up?
 
Is magic still trying to get his credit approved?
 
My wife used to work in a national credit firm. Maybe she could pull some strings, or edit some entries on your report? :fdevil:
 
:eek: :eek:
:eek: ....:eek:
:eek: ....:eek:
:eek: :eek:
:eek:
:eek:

:D :D :D
:D .....:D
:D .....:D
:D :D :D

:D :D :D
:D .....:D
:D .....:D
:D :D :D
 
Nothing to say? Cat got your toungue? :lol:
 
Originally posted by Pako
Is magic still trying to get his credit approved?

I dont know. Hey magic might want to give me some mony for that bike hes getting and i can prob. get that bike. I know i have damn good credit. Yeah whatever money he has to put down send it my way . lol
 
I don't know if he knows you well enough for that.

Me on the other hand, would be a trusting advicate for such a agenda. :fdevil:
 
Well, 2600 gotta run!

C Ya again, real soon I imagine since I'm such a GTPlanet slush.
 
Originally posted by Pako
Well, 2600 gotta run!

C Ya again, real soon I imagine since I'm such a GTPlanet slush.
Laters im always here:D
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i'll take that as a no ;)

hehe just sitting on my A**:eek:
 
:o
 
:confused: :rolleyes:
 
:cool: :D
 
:mad: :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back