How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069
i love my avatar... now i have to learn that dance... so i can do it while racing you loosers!!!! :lol:

You'll need more than some magic and a stupid dance to win!!!:lol::eek::lol:
 
time for lunch for me too... be back in an hour...

:cheeburga :drink:
 
Originally posted by Pako
Magic,

You could try this one as well....
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php




Dance, Dance, Dance!
 
Originally posted by mr persistance


thanx man , ever helpful as always , right time for my daily 3 hours sleep before work , i'll be back later for the results , cya lads !!;) :cool:

See ya Mr Constipation :lol:
 
So.....I like the daning disco dude. :lol: He is getting down with his badself! 😈
 
yeah i liked him too.... i figured it might make a coupld people laugh!! Don't know how long i will have him...

Depends on if I find another something i like...
 
Ya. He is funny. I wish I could dance like that! :mad:
Anyway, me and you are the ONLY two souls on GTPlanet.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Ya. He is funny. I wish I could dance like that! :mad:
Anyway, me and you are the ONLY two souls on GTPlanet.


i was just thinking that, its sooo dead today...
 
Make that three souls.. :D

I like this one better:

attachment.php
 
Originally posted by Pako
Make that three souls.. :D

I like this one better:

attachment.php

i like the spot lights... sorry...

looks like i am the only one now... GTPlanet is going really slow today...
 
Yeah it is!! It took me nearly 5 min to login!!

Have you had similiar problems?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
let alone try to post a reply... :mad:

That hasnt bothered me all that much, it usually is slow.
 
not this slow... it almost takes the fun out of the site...
 
Originally posted by Magic069
not this slow... it almost takes the fun out of the site...

Its not slow here at all!!! Also having no one post takes the fun out of the site also!
 
hmmmm.... dare i say it, its going faster.... wooohooo ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069
hmmmm.... dare i say it, its going faster.... wooohooo ;)

Yeah I have noticed that as well!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


its cause jordan is on...

Didnt notice that!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
yep, he is still here

Yeah I noticed, I got a PM from him just a few min ago!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


aren't you special....

Well I PMed him first, so it is basically common curtisody to PM someone back!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
the site is slow, besides that, pretty good....

Well that sums it all up!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back