How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hello?! I said hey evreybody. ;)

Well excuse us, Mr. I think I am queen of the world!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


i answered you!!! geeez

Did you see my reply to that!!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Well excuse us, Mr. I think I am queen of the world!
 
Man yall, I was just playing around and I did not mean it that way. :( I feel so bad now. :cry:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Man yall, I was just playing around and I did not mean it that way. :( I feel so bad now. :cry:

I was 2 in my post
Well excuse us, Mr. I think I am queen of the world!
 
(Here is a crowd of 2 people)
HAIL KING ZERO, LONG LIVE THE KING!

(Croud of thousands)

:thumbsdow YOU SUCK KING ZERO, YOU SUCK! :thumbsdow
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper


:rolleyes: EXCUSE ME, MR. KING OF THE WORLD!

:mad::really mad: 😈:fdevil:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
(Here is a crowd of 2 people)
HAIL KING ZERO, LONG LIVE THE KING!

(Croud of thousands)

:thumbsdow YOU SUCK KING ZERO, YOU SUCK! :thumbsdow

Touche Viper!
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper


???? he dissed you, not me...
:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :cool: :cool: :p

I dont understand! Your dumb!!
 
Okay you two break it up. :argue:

Anyway, is there anybody on right now?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Okay you two break it up. :argue:

Anyway, is there anybody on right now?

Its just friendly saying he's dumb!
 
see? I'm the dumb one, I told people who atrent here to stop it!:lol::rotfl:
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
see? I'm the dumb one, I told people who atrent here to stop it!:lol::rotfl:


That is sort of funny. Talking too yourself. :lol: Great Job. :thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by Canker
anybody home????

:D :D :D


:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
 
And such ends another great day.

~later all~

:sleep:
 
Originally posted by Pako
And such ends another great day.

~later all~

:sleep:

NO you can't all leave now!!:mad:

Who's in the house??
 
OK my mistake!! You all left 3 hrs ago:eek:
 
good day people :)

great result for race 5 magic , hope to see you up front in the remaining events man , well done !! bet all you guys have got savage thumb blisters !! i have , i should post a screen shot of the most battered thumb tips in britain , well i think they are anyway , but then again gvx yours must be down to the bone by now man !! ouch ! :eek:

anyway i'm still enjoying this and cant wait for some future comps with you guys , this new guy jayiitsu , you are very good , nearly had me then , i'll be watching you man , you are a great racer and i wanted to acknowledge that as i have been blind to it so far , damn good driving by everyone WELL DONE !!

i know i go on a bit but i like to praise people on good efforts , its a shame we didn't have this crowd in the last 9 boards , i'm sure the results would have been totally different , next time we will show them .;) :cool:
 
Good morning (afternoon) everyone. Well it's nine hours since my last post, so I figured it was time. :)

BTW - that was quite a "Good Morning Team" speach this morning mr persistance..


;)
 
Originally posted by Pako
Good morning (afternoon) everyone. Well it's nine hours since my last post, so I figured it was time. :)

BTW - that was quite a "Good Morning Team" speach this morning mr persistance..


;)

GOOD AFTERNOON Captain!!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back