How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
What was the speed?
Downloading was 1042kb per sec I think, uploading was 300 somethin. 20 times faster than 56k;)
 
I'm still here...:D


I'm just looking around at some Supras...:eek::D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Downloading was 1042kb per sec I think, uploading was 300 somethin. 20 times faster than 56k;)
WOW thats good. I'll have to run that test again.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I'm still here...:D


I'm just looking around at some Supras...:eek::D
Ya right probably looking at the girls..:lol: :lol:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
WOW thats good. I'll have to run that test again.
I think I will too. You got me interested again. ;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Ya right probably looking at the girls..:lol: :lol:


Shh!...😈
 
Man thats weird, The download didn't start and having to wait again. Bummer..
 
Got it, 10 minutes to download..
 
I'm gonna go do that test on dslreports again. BRB with the results.;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
I'm gonna go do that test on dslreports again. BRB with the results.;)
OK
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
OK
It's not lettin me do it.:confused: IP address has requested 4 applet loads, which is over the limit:confused: I'll try again
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I got the whole file today in 3mins, 56 seconds;)
Wow thats fast man fast.
 
Man I'm slow ** Speed 649(down)/363(up) kbps **
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Man I'm slow ** Speed 649(down)/363(up) kbps **
Still pretty fast though..
 
Now this is more like it.. ** Speed 913(down)/340(up) kbps **
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Man I'm slow ** Speed 649(down)/363(up) kbps **
That's still real fast.
Ghost- It's not lettin me do the test. IP address requests 4 applet loads or somethin, and that's over the limit:confused:
Canker- Yes I have cable:)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Now this is more like it.. ** Speed 913(down)/340(up) kbps **
Florida to LA thats pretty good..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back