How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
cranker is looking for you..
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man


Ghost- It's not lettin me do the test. IP address requests 4 applet loads or somethin, and that's over the limit:confused:
Any ideas Ghost??:confused:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Any ideas Ghost??:confused:
I kept hitting the refresh key and finally got it..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I kept hitting the refresh key and finally got it..
Cool. I'll try that. Sorry bout delay, was checkin my e-mail..........
 
Finally got that test done. It was from the LA one. Here they are:
**2598(down)/250(up) kbps**
51 times faster than 56k modem :eek:
Is it just me or is that :eek:
 
Bored, bored really bloody bored....

What's happening misnblu???

:D
 
Originally posted by Canker


What's happening misnblu???

:D



Nah, ole' misnblu hardly ever wonders into this thread, so the chances of him reading that are slim to none...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Finally got that test done. It was from the LA one. Here they are:
**2598(down)/250(up) kbps**
51 times faster than 56k modem :eek:
Is it just me or is that :eek:




WTF? When I'm on my friend's 56k, and I try d/ling something, it always says it's d/ling at like 2kbps...:eek:

So that would be a LOT higher than 51 times faster than a 56k...:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh





WTF? When I'm on my friend's 56k, and I try d/ling something, it always says it's d/ling at like 2kbps...:eek:

So that would be a LOT higher than 51 times faster than a 56k...:lol:
Yeah, I noticed that too.....:thatsodd:
Maybe they're comparing it too the fastest ever 56k download, so probably 12-13kps:lol:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Finally got that test done. It was from the LA one. Here they are:
**2598(down)/250(up) kbps**
51 times faster than 56k modem :eek:
Is it just me or is that :eek:
WTF is that??
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Finally got that test done. It was from the LA one. Here they are:
**2598(down)/250(up) kbps**
51 times faster than 56k modem :eek:
Is it just me or is that :eek:

that's fantastic... I'm still on a 56k modem... I think I need to go cable.... :)
 
Originally posted by Josh
Nah, ole' misnblu hardly ever wonders into this thread, so the chances of him reading that are slim to none...:nervous:

thanks Josh.. :D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

???:confused: what is what??:confused:
Talk about flaming speed :fdevil: You must have burned down the wires after that test..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Talk about flaming speed :fdevil: You must have burned down the wires after that test..
Yeah, I would kinda like the upload speed to be faster, but I'm fine with this:)
 
Ghost- Can you please look at the thread I made in "our" forum, and reply to it with an answer if you have one?

If you don't understand what I'm asking in the post, just say so, and I'll try to make the question a little clearer...:nervous:


Thanks...;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Yeah, I would kinda like the upload speed to be faster, but I'm fine with this:)
I guess Pako was right when he said you should host the games.. ;) :D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Finally got that test done. It was from the LA one. Here they are:
**2598(down)/250(up) kbps**
51 times faster than 56k modem :eek:
Is it just me or is that :eek:

Is your cable uncapped? :eek:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Ghost- Can you please look at the thread I made in "our" forum, and reply to it with an answer if you have one?

If you don't understand what I'm asking in the post, just say so, and I'll try to make the question a little clearer...:nervous:


Thanks...;)
Let me look..brb
 
Originally posted by Josh
Ghost- Can you please look at the thread I made in "our" forum, and reply to it with an answer if you have one?

If you don't understand what I'm asking in the post, just say so, and I'll try to make the question a little clearer...:nervous:


Thanks...;)
"Our" forum??? Oh, you mean the mod forum.......:(:nervous::(
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

"Our" forum??? Oh, you mean the mod forum.......:(:nervous::(


Sorry S-Man...:nervous:


I know it hurts, I'll try to refrain from speaking about "our" stuff in front of you from now on...:(:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Sorry S-Man...:nervous:


I know it hurts, I'll try to refrain from speaking about "our" stuff in front of you from now on...:(:lol:
Please, will you try??:(:nervous::(
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

The last message I see is the one where Josh says,"Sorry S-Man" :)
Thats it?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Wait a sec............
Now I see it!! I can see "your" thread now, brb......😈
Do you see the thread in the Moderators Forum?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back