How Old are you and how long you been playing GT?

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 2,395 comments
My first experience with GT was somewhere at the end of the nineties when I played GT1 at a friend's place.
As I didn't own a PS One, my first owned GT game was GT3 in 2001.

I played GT2 (and completed the game to... 98.2%) in '99 when a friend borrowed me his PS and the game.
After that i actually only owned a PS (the PS3) 3 years ago and the first game i bought was GT5!

I'm 15. I'm playing GT since 2007. In my opinion, Gran Turismo 4 is BY FAR the best game of the series. The 2nd best is the GT6. I will never forget the wonderful soundtracks of GT4 (especially the "Moon Over The Castle" and the "Reason Is Treason").

I am ancient and I have been playing gran turismo since it was first released. I still suck but that won't stop me from trying to be the best in the world.

I'm 18 and i've been playing Gran Turismo since 2005. I recieved a PS2 bundle including Gran Turismo 4, in my opinion the best GT. The game taught me a lot of things and introduced me to car manufacturers such as Pagani and Spyker, companies I've never had heard of. I regret giving it away.

I am 14, and have memories of GT2 that go as far back as I can remember. I own 1-6, and 5P. My favorite is still GT2 after all these years.

Have all the GT games up to GT5. A few weeks ago I found an old PS2 memory card and plugged it in. My son and I had completed 100% of GT2. And yes GeotheFuriouS, first time we got into the Cultus up Pikes Peak, what fun. So many memories...

Started playing when I was 4 or 5 years old (GT3) and stayed with the series ever since. I still occasionally play GT3 and 4 on my PS2 when I get bored with GT6 (which is happening more and more often)

39. I bought GT6 in mid December. It's my first exposure to the series. I absolutely love it, but I am sad to see the lack of effort being applied by PD, which I assume probably has something to do with them concentrating on getting a PS4 title released. Oh well. I don't play any other games. I own one other game. My PS3 is mainly used as a media server, well, until I became a Gran Turismo junkie. LOL

18, and I've been playing since I was about 7 or 8, when I got GT3 in 2002. I've also owned GT2, but at a later date when I got a secondhand PS1. I got hooked on GT3, and have bought 4, 5, and 6 since then, but, sadly, no prologues or anything.

I am 15 and I have been playing Gran Turismo for 3 years. I have Gran Turismo PSP, GT5, and GT6. Am I the youngest one on this page? :crazy:

I am 15 and my first playing was gt4 from 2006. Then I play Gt3 and Gt5p in 2007,2008 and 2009. I played Gt5 in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and present. I bought Gt6 on December 6th, 2013 and still playing currently.

I am 15 and my first playing was gt4 from 2006. Then I play Gt3 and Gt5p in 2007,2008 and 2009. I played Gt5 in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and present. I bought Gt6 on December 6th, 2013 and still playing currently.
Well then, I guess I'm not the youngest! :P

18, playing since the original. This game was a life changing experience for me and I would like to thank everybody who helped in its inception. Long live the real driving simulator!:cheers:

My, my. The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Been playing since GT1.
I remember paying over AUD500 for the PS2+GT3 bundle. Got it on release day.
GT4 is my favourite in the series. Pretty much perfect, replayed for years, and without the need for multiple patches.
The days of fully developed games...

Totally agree.

Back