How old your car really is

  • Thread starter Thread starter TVC
  • 45 comments
  • 2,536 views
Saw this first on a Mercedes FOrum and there was some epic numbers there. Old diesels keep going after all.

Anyway, its a stupid calculator.
Doesn't factor in driving type (hard miles are very different than easy miles) maintenance, etc.
 
My 1994 E320, Ulrich von Nerdwagon is apparently 82.7 years old. lies.

neanderthal, what exactly did you find on a benz forum? I see nothing in your post. :confused:
 
My 1994 E320, Ulrich von Nerdwagon is apparently 82.7 years old. lies.

neanderthal, what exactly did you find on a benz forum? I see nothing in your post. :confused:

The article/formula we're using to calculate the age of our cars.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1484.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 17
My Dads 2001 F-150 is 110.44477 years. For someone that old, it can push snow pretty good. :lol:
 
:lol: I'm sooo dead, my '97 Mazda Protege is 150 years old :lol:

Edit: 93 years old since I calculated with kilometers instead of miles.
 
Last edited:
Umm, that looks like 89,xxx, not 9,xxx. Your car would be 45 years old, not 4.7
True but its still a youthful car.
 
^Yeah, hard to find them with that kind of mileage, and 45 sure as hell ain't bad compared to some of the rest.
 
20.91 y.o.. Not so bad!
 
Back