• 1,000,000 Pro

Votes: 184 84.0%
  • 10,000,000,000,000 Cheater

Votes: 17 7.8%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Magic069
i wanna re-vote... I have more money now!!! :lol:

FIREdevil.gif

I used to have like 10 mil, but due to bein %80 done I started buyin all the cool cars, so now Im down to 4.5 mil with 110 cars (all high end).

My bank balance is normally between 1-3 million. I tend to fully modify any new cars that I get to see how they preform on the tracks.

have 197 cars worth 153,647,740 credits and have a prize total of 50,973,100 credits also won 246 bonus cars 👍

i got about 2 400 000 cr. i have only bought 2 cars, madza mx5 and 3000gt twinturbo... then got about 20 prize cars...

:D :D

At the time I'm posting this, the game account holds 351,966 credits. Total car value: 12,860,850 credits, with 67 bonus cars acquired. There are 22 cars in the GT3 garage. Prize total: 7.566 million credits.

I only have about 350,000 cr. in my bank, but i have around 190 cars in my garage (I have a few doubles, but i have every single car in the game :)) and all of them have every single part they can possibly get...Which was my main goal in GT3, now my main goal is to go and get every car i have over 100km on the odometer. :)

i have 45,000,000 no cheatin.....i win cars tht r expensive and sell them....easy! Also on GT Concept there was a function after 50% was completed tht gave you 10mil credits.

BRAINWAVE: make expensive hybrids then sell them..DUH why didnt i think of tht before :D

Originally posted by Mr P
i have 8.5 million credits and 59 cars worth 42 million .
i have only bought 2 cars speed 6 for tuscan challenge and an slk for merc challenge , i can only think of 1 more car i need to buy the lotus the rest are winable , sold all duplicates.

Correct if I´m barking up a wrong tree here please, but isn´t the Lotus Elise 190 winable in European Championship under Amateur League?

Nice one though Mr P, I have 7 cars bought - whilst still trying to keep to a minimum.
1. The Miata - bought it just to get on with the game. Didn´t know you can win a car by getting golds in licences.
2. Bought the Suzuki Escrapo and proudly saved aftwerwards, before testing it. Thinking it was the best thing since sliced bread - I fought to get my first million to buy this car as it was the ultimate cheat car in GT2. Possibly my most shocking moment of my GT3 virtual Career.
3. Vanquish. I was playing one day, (actually a friday night after the pubs shut - to be honest) but during the day, I saw two parked next to each other on a back street off Regent Street in London. I was wondering - what are they like in GT3. that night I quit a championship to go and buy and play with one of these cars, obviously intending to reload afterwards, later raced and automatically saved afterwards. Shock horror the next day.
4. Audi TT. To do the TT races, this was before I found GT3 on the internet and I didn´t know this car could be won.
5. TVR Speed 6 - Tuscan Challenge.
6. Merc - The AMG - for the Silver Arrow thang.
7. Unknown!! Another car bought - I don´t know which one, or when!!!

I have (from memory) 1M credits in the bank, appox 150 cars (I never sell ANY) worth about 45M from what I recall. Also about 80% done. I may come back next week with actual stats and correct this - How do you edit a post anyway?

N.

edit: Ah you click on that ominously looking button, called edit, then perhaps AltF4 and power off, put the pc back in the box and return it to the shop because I´m too dumb to .... la la laa l l la laa.

9 Million credit and 48 cars in the garage, and countless cars sold back to the dealership..so....I give myself about 20-30mill

I think I'll have to go this weekend and check how much my cars are worth...;)

the most money i have, had so far , is .... how much is the mercadies?? ( andrew ) andrew" $96 000" !! oh right , okay because i bvought a mercadies for that much , and ive only started the game now , so about 50 000 to 150 000!

Back