Votes: 5 2.3%
  • 50,000 Amature

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • 1,000,000 Pro

Votes: 184 84.0%
  • 10,000,000,000,000 Cheater

Votes: 17 7.8%

• Total voters
$12 million with every car, about 190 in total. I am in the process of going through the cars I haven't even driven yet... bout half of them... and doing them up and racing them just for fun... nothing else to do cause 100% the game.

Originally posted by VS_Commodore
$12 million with every car, about 190 in total. I am in the process of going through the cars I haven't even driven yet... bout half of them... and doing them up and racing them just for fun... nothing else to do cause 100% the game.

That's why you should come over to the OLR forum and race with us speed freaks, it gets you interested in the game again. Good competition also.:cool:

187 cars and about 10million cr before i got an xport
200 cars garage full:( (about 40-50 hybrids) and a cheated 99,999,999 cr game on 99% and only the damn tt8 to do!

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
i have 45,000,000 no cheatin.....i win cars tht r expensive and sell them....easy! Also on GT Concept there was a function after 50% was completed tht gave you 10mil credits.

BRAINWAVE: make expensive hybrids then sell them..DUH why didnt i think of tht before :D

ooh ooh i jus remembered summit u say make expensive hybrids then sell them well there are a few cars that arent obtainable and can sell for 2,500,000 and the polyphony 001 is the most expensive obtainable car throwing 875,000 your way
beware tho im not sure if u can sell the m-spec

I have currently a little over 7 million of very hard earned credits. i am still working towards being a billionare but i still am doing pretty dam good if i do say so my self.:lol:

I think if I hadn't spent all my money I would have at least 50,000,000.

I don't have the PS2 to hand now, but...

I have £12.5 million and roughly 100 or so cars.

I completed Concept before I started GT3, so I recieved £10 million as a bonus :lol:

A nice amount of starting cash...and I spent it on an MX-5 :eek:

You spent it on an MX5??? :lol:

When I got my ten million from Concept, it was gone in about 5 minutes...:D

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
You spent it on an MX5??? :lol:

When I got my ten million from Concept, it was gone in about 5 minutes...:D

Yeh..I was cycling through the manufacturers looking at such cars as the Escudo and the Castrol Supra etc. I just thought these were a bit of overkill for the Beginner races :D
I wanted to keep the money for when I needed it later on...and now it is later on I don't need it anymore :banghead:

My best, honest save, has somewhere in the neighborhood of 7mill on it with Lord knows how much in car value.
But I occasionally run the Euro Challenge in Amateur league for the Vertigo. Three championship wins, save/load trick = 3 Vertigos at 300,000 a piece + 90,000 to 112,500 in race winnings is 1,312,500 for a little over an hour's racing.

I'm at about 400k, with somewhere around 75 or 80 cars. I've been up to a few million, but then I spent it all,

Latest Posts

Back