Votes: 5 2.3%
  • 50,000 Amature

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • 1,000,000 Pro

Votes: 184 84.0%
  • 10,000,000,000,000 Cheater

Votes: 17 7.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, Im still working for a living. Working for cars and money to supe them up.
Its long and tough, but the most Ive had at one time is 48,000 dollars and I wound up buying the Mustang SVT.
Now Im broke again. :rolleyes:
Later.
instagib.gif

Between assets in the garage and cr. in the bank, I have just shy of 40 million of hard earned, honest racin' credits. :)

4mill and have won 6mill total. I'm not sure how much I have in cars. I have an escudo, 3 C5Rs, and 4 F1 cars. Plus I have an R390 GT or something like that. It's 2mill 200k.

i just got 4 tickford's falcons so now i have over 2mil and raising i have won over 15mil cr worth of cars but i have sold most of them and the ones i didnt sell have been fully modified and can whoop some serious butt (i.e. r34 gtr r-tune, civic type r, evo 6 rs, supra rz, and a suzaki alto sport

After many a day playing i have got 3,000,000 in credits and about coming on 20,000,000 in cars. Two escudos helps, i bought one... then used it to get all gold on rally... which gave me another one. One of em is 1850 HP the other a mere 951. Even tho they r cheat cars :)

currently i have 10 million cr. and over 2.5 mil in car value i have won all of beginner and ametur twice and i have done all but one of the rally races

i have 8.5 million credits and 59 cars worth 42 million .
i have only bought 2 cars speed 6 for tuscan challenge and an slk for merc challenge , i can only think of 1 more car i need to buy the lotus the rest are winable , sold all duplicates.

Well I`m a millionaire and hell a raced fair n square to get there. Sheer hard work got me to my goal from an mx-5 to a corvette CT5!! Race car (see pic)

TOTAL RESPECT TO THOSE WHO WORKED HARD FOR THERE MONEY!!

Originally posted by mr persistance
i have 8.5 million credits and 59 cars worth 42 million .
i have only bought 2 cars speed 6 for tuscan challenge and an slk for merc challenge , i can only think of 1 more car i need to buy the lotus the rest are winable , sold all duplicates.
I bought the CL and CLK cuz I'm a major mercedes freak and won the SLK. I can't get the amateur league challenge though. For some reason the mercedes suck in this game. I NEED THE D2 CLK. Its the only way to get it. Someone help.

I have just short of 6mil credits and seventy-odd cars.
Of my cars, 4 are Polyphony001's which are worth 850,000 credits each!

Back