How tall are you?

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 254 comments

How tall are you?

• Total voters
I'm 6"1 seems to be pretty average, can I just ask, what's the point in this thread? Not trying to be a pain, just asking, lol.

It's a light hearted thread, in the off-topic section enquiring, how tall the person is.

6 foot, 230lbs mostly muscle.
I'm the shortest guy in my family and pretty average size wise.

Still rollin' as the shortest kid in my class/school year (relative to how old I am and how much you generally grow each month as a teenager).

So yeah, I am enormously tall at 5 feet 6 inches/167 cm and I weigh 48 kg/106 pounds at 15 years and 2 months. :lol:

6'1 and fluctuating during the week between 12 stone 1 and 12 stone 5. (169-174 lbs)

5'9" and yet most of my family members consider me tall. :lol: Probably because they're the stereotypical Asian height. And yes, I'm Vietnamese. :P

I just got my official exact height. 6'3.75" and the tallest kid at my school is 6'11". He's 16, I'm 15.

5'11 Just need one more spurt and I'll join the 6'0 ranks :D Also for an intense and purposes I'm 14 and weigh I think about 13 stone there abouts.

6'4 and 195lbs (88kg). I guess it makes sense that I'm on the tall side considering my mom is 6'0.5 and my dad is also 6'4.

Back