How tall are you?

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 254 comments

How tall are you?

• Total voters
6'2". Well, I could be taller, its been a couple months since I checked my height.

Last edited:
Dang, I've grown two inches since I voted in this poll. Shows how long I've been at GTP for. Anyway, now stand tall at a whopping 5'7".

VANDENAL
5'10" Tall. I weigh in at 113 lbs.

5'10" at 113lbs. What are you from Auschwitz?

Right now I'm 5'10" 160ish. My back and hips are slightly screwed up and once I fix it I'm hopping I will be 5'11" but it may be a stretch.

I'm chilling at a nice 5'10-11, but since I'm 16, I'm liable to grow a bit more. I hope for a little over six feet.

5'10" at 113lbs. What are you from Auschwitz?

What's scary is that I'm the same height but 195-205 pounds (my weight always tends to shift depending on how much I eat/exercise). I have to keep at least 30 pounds of fat just to make sure I can survive a Florida winter.

Translation: I'm 20-30 pounds overweight.

Pupik
What's scary is that I'm the same height but 195-205 pounds (my weight always tends to shift depending on how much I eat/exercise). I have to keep at least 30 pounds of fat just to make sure I can survive a Florida winter.

Translation: I'm 20-30 pounds overweight.

Hahaha 200lbs for that height is ok maybe a bit heavy if you have no muscle, but 113lbs like that dude must look like a skeleton

What lack of height?

The vertical kind. :D

No really, with 6'1 I'm the smallest dude in my family, my father is 6'4'' and my uncle 6'2'', but like I said, I make it up with muscle mass since my relatives are very tall but lanky.

I'm about 6'3.5". Not sure exactly l haven't measured in a while since l was 14 and 6'2".

Back