Hi, I'm new to drifting in Gran Turismo (actually I'm new to GT) and to put this simply I SUCK so I want 2 know how did you guys begin and wich are the easieast cars to begin with
Try the 512BB. VERY VERY easy to handle with S tires
The very first, most important thing to do is to get to know your car very well. Once you do that, add a little bit of oversteer, practice some techniques (feint drifting, powering over, etc) and you'll be good
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. Drifting's a lot better on a wheel, unless you're very good with a controller
Goracle hit it pretty good with that, but also try AWD cars... they're pretty forgiving and can hold a decent drift for a while if you've got the guts for the corner speed they require. The good thing about AWD is that you don't have to (normally) counter-steer so much, allowing you to get used to the feel of the car being sideways. Once you're used to the car being sideways, you can move up to a low powered FR car (Like the Z4 or the Z33) and start with the counter-steer practice.
psshh.. N tires; S TIRES ARE THE NEW WAVE OF THE FUTURE!
HAHAHA, jk. I started out with N tires to get a drift started easier. I started out with AWDs for a while, then when I made the transition to FRs, countsteer was natural to me and just took some practices to perfect it a bit more