How to make 8 million credits/ hour while being afk.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 264 comments
It's a great find of the car and using sports soft tyres, but even if i wait until track is at 0% my race still starts at 30% anyways. may as well just hit the start race button straight away.

NJ72
It's a great find of the car and using sports soft tyres, but even if i wait until track is at 0% my race still starts at 30% anyways. may as well just hit the start race button straight away.

I think you miss the point. You do have the right tyres, the other cars have to pit twice instead of once as they start on the wrong tyres. So wait until it's 19% and off you go.

Thanks guys.
Much richer now than I was about 1hr ago

I will try this, let see what happens :) Anyways I acctually have 8.5 millions just for doing A Spec Seasonals, I have all cars over 2 million (Exept 1 or 2). But thats great cuz I want to get all the cars! (Currently over 660)

This seems to be causing alot of confusion...

To clear it up:

The track always starts at 30% wet!

The point of waiting until it drys to 20% is to trick the AI cars into starting on Race Hard tires. Then the track goes BACK to 30% when you hit start, and they will pit on lap 1 to change tires. This will give you the lead at the start of lap 2.

Nomad Diablo, Online Nurb Tuned
Sports Soft
Lvl 34 Bob

Hands free after waiting for 20%, won by ~17 seconds, racing hard is not hands free and results in the same gap.
Awesome thread. Made breakfast and getting the laundry done all while racking up some credits!

I am about to give this a try. I had the NSX 1, so that played out...track at 19%....check Sports Soft...X...and we are off. Pace up, pace up, pace up...and a pass!
I am actually watching this instead of the playoffs!

My driver is SHREDDING the field! He is passing them with outrageous moves...WOW! 1st place as the pack pitts...nasty, nasty, nasty little plan.

Gap down to 19.2 after 4 laps. No pit issues, Tires look cool still and have lost little tread.

Gap at 20.5 after 5 laps. If they pit again it should be pretty safe. They did gain 9 seconds on lap 3. If they do that a couple times all will be lost. Note, I have not paced up since the launch.

Field pit going into lap 8 follows a drop in gap from 20.5 to 17.2 after seven laps. I had feared a leap, and with the new tires there may be one. Gap is at 20.7 starting lap 8 with field in pit.

Gap starting 9 is 37.8! All is well! All but locked up, with only three pace ups to start the race.

Gap starting lap 10 is still huge, 35.9

We win. And again. Cool and thanks OP!

Last edited:
I am about to give this a try. I had the NSX 1, so that played out...track at 19%....check Sports Soft...X...and we are off. Pace up, pace up, pace up...and a pass!
I am actually watching this instead of the playoffs!

My driver is SHREDDING the field! He is passing them with outrageous moves...WOW! 1st place as the pack pitts...nasty, nasty, nasty little plan.

Gap down to 19.2 after 4 laps. No pit issues, Tires look cool still and have lost little tread.

Gap at 20.5 after 5 laps. If they pit again it should be pretty safe. They did gain 9 seconds on lap 3. If they do that a couple times all will be lost. Note, I have not paced up since the launch.

Field pit going into lap 8 follows a drop in gap from 20.5 to 17.2 after seven laps. I had feared a leap, and with the new tires there may be one. Gap is at 20.7 starting lap 8 with field in pit.

Gap starting 9 is 37.8! All is well! All but locked up, with only three pace ups to start the race.

Gap starting lap 10 is still huge, 35.9

Multiple posts are frowned upon. If you need to add information and you're the last post, just edit your post.

Multiple posts are frowned upon. If you need to add information and you're the last post, just edit your post.

Sorry, I actually meant for that last one to be an edit. Point taken.💡

Have you tried this on the other b-spec seasonal? That is a tough one.

Last edited:
Sorry, I actually meant for that last one to be an edit. Point taken.💡

Have you tried this on the other b-spec seasonal? That is a tough one.

The Chap 2J on sport soft destroys the Sarthe seasonal.

Currently on lap 3 with the Diablo, leading by the length of Eau Rouge

Thanks a lot for this! I was looking for a way to make easy cr as I really want to try the Miura finally, and this works fine for me though my bob is lvl 30.

My car is 519HP, and I'm using a level 23 Bob. I'm confused, and I feel like I won't win.
The worst thing is, I start off with Race Hard tires, but I want Soft. What's up with that?

Can anyone help?

Update: I think what I did wrong was after letting it get to 20%, I went to tune the car. When I came back to press start, I saw it went back up 30%, and changed the tires. I don't know really. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Yeah when you go to the menus it returns to 30%.

Start with sports soft and you don't need to pit once during the race. If you wait for it to go to 20% the AI will pit twice. You'll win very easily.

OK8
Yeah when you go to the menus it returns to 30%.

Start with sports soft and you don't need to pit once during the race. If you wait for it to go to 20% the AI will pit twice. You'll win very easily.

Ok got it. Another question, it keeps asking if I want to pit. Which I obviously don't. Is there a way so I can tottaly leave the PS3 alone and let it do it's work?

I don't know. For me it never asks to pit. The tyres don't really wear at all, maybe 30% during the race.

OK8
I don't know. For me it never asks to pit. The tyres don't really wear at all, maybe 30% during the race.

Now, I'm in 3rd! Eh, this isn't working. How am I going to win now? :ill:

RBW
Now, I'm in 3rd! Eh, this isn't working. How am I going to win now? :ill:

Your car doesnt have enough HP...

I was having the same problem with my supra. I could only get 2nd or 3rd. because I had like 504 hp (I had so much torque because of NA tune 3 it killed my PP)

The NSX i'm using has 555 hp at 600pp. make sure you have 545 - 555 hp and you will definitely win, on sport softs, if you start the race <20%

I just spent 950,000 for the other NSX. What NSX are you using, and is it 950,000 also? :/

This helped alot, before I was constantly checking my driver,now I can watch some family guy!

Finally got my Miura. Thanks a lot klondike this was brilliant 👍!

I did it with my ARTA NSX. No engine tune just full downforce. lvl 30 bspec driver.

RBW
I just spent 950,000 for the other NSX. What NSX are you using, and is it 950,000 also? :/

i used the mobil 1 nsx.

i do believe it was 950k, or maybe 750k.

leave everything as is - downforce, suspension, dont touch anything.

just upgrade the engine until you have 555 hp and 600 pp. play with the power limiter a little

surefire win 👍

i used the mobil 1 nsx.

i do believe it was 950k, or maybe 750k.

leave everything as is - downforce, suspension, dont touch anything.

just upgrade the engine until you have 555 hp and 600 pp. play with the power limiter a little

surefire win 👍

I bought the NSX you have, and fully tuned it. When I bring it to 600 PP, it goes to 519 HP. :nervous:

RBW
I bought the NSX you have, and fully tuned it. When I bring it to 600 PP, it goes to 519 HP. :nervous:

Probably isn't fully broken in....

Anyways, i just used the EPSON NSX (premium).... no problems at all.....

Back