How to make 8 million credits/ hour while being afk.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 264 comments
afk stands for away from keyboard... 👍

Yeah, of course, 'away from keyboard'.......that makes sense, why didn't I see that :dunce:. At least no Kittens got hurt then......

Sorry im a noob but can you switch drivers on spa? If so how?

No, you can only pick and use one Driver on Spa. You can use two on Sarthe and have the option to switch them when you pit.

What aero settings do you guys use? also what top speed for the gearbox?

I just left everything the way it was when I bought it and it works for me.

Thank you! I did this with a level 12 bob :) Had to push him a few times, but after the race he became level 22.

I tried it with Race Intermediates. At 20%, the AI starts with race hards, ande they pit at the end of Lap 1. My driver gets a Pit indicator each lap starting with Lap 7, but I just turn it off and go to the end on the same tires. Easy win! Thanks!

Honda Takata Dome NSX '03 with Praiano63's tune (532 hp)

Thanks to the opening post, I'm earning a lot of money right now and I can buy all the Premiums that I don't have yet. 👍

What aero settings do you guys use? also what top speed for the gearbox?

Here is the post I made in another thread back on the 31st. This was before I did the tests to determine that the "magic" number for track dryness is 20%.

This setup is what I threw on the car for this event. Bob always likes softer rear suspension than I do, and in the rain wants it softer still.

I don't claim this setup is optimized. But it works every time for me with level 40 Bob.

Mobil 1 NSX

Aero: 30/54
Ballast: 0

Suspension:
RH 0/0
SR 14.0/12.5
DE 8/6
DC 8/6
ARB 6/4

Cmb 1.0/0.5
Toe 0.10/0.20

Trans: Stock
Turbo: Medium (adjust power to 600PP, 525hp)
Tires: Sport Soft

The tires are the key. Bob will run the full race without pitting and have good tires the whole way.

Just give him a couple of pace ups at the start to get him going, and he'll win.

My Bob usually takes the lead or is second when the AI pits. After that he sails away. The AI may gain a little when they have race hard tires on but they'll never catch him.

Sometimes you'll get a couple of those dog-slow Lexus cars in the middle of the pack, and they will cause a big gap. If the front pack is running too far ahead your Bob may go cold before he catches them. This is the only time my Bob has failed to win, because I wasn't around to help him. Just give him a few pace ups and he'll catch up.

If you are coaching Bob, let him go cold starting on lap 6. For some reason my Bobs will start making stupid mistakes on lap 6 or 7 if they are above the blue, running off course 2 or 3 times a lap. The tires are still in great shape and they have plenty of strength left. I assume the track gets greasy for some reason.

Using this setup my level 39 Bob just took the lead in the chicane on lap 3. His fast lap was 7 seconds faster than the AI.

I tried it with Race Intermediates. At 20%, the AI starts with race hards, ande they pit at the end of Lap 1. My driver gets a Pit indicator each lap starting with Lap 7, but I just turn it off and go to the end on the same tires.

You will be just as fast on Sport Soft and you don't have to worry about Bob ever trying to pit. That's the beauty of this seasonal. It's hands-free.

Last edited:
You will be just as fast on Sport Soft and you don't have to worry about Bob ever trying to pit. That's the beauty of this seasonal. It's hands-free.

It seems this strategy doesn't work for me, usually on RI my Bob is in first place by lap 3 and every time he finishes the race in 26.xxx min with one pit stop, with this method my Bob is just slower, it took him 6 laps to overtake all the opponents and finished the race in 30+ min.

It seems this strategy doesn't work for me, usually on RI my Bob is in first place by lap 3 and every time he finishes the race in 26.xxx min with one pit stop, with this method my Bob is just slower, it took him 6 laps to overtake all the opponents and finished the race in 30+ min.

??

If you do how the OP said, at the end of the first lap every other car makes a pit stop and yours go on so he doesn´t need to overtake them.

Sorry my bad, i now remember that i didn't wait for the track to dry, so how long does it take for that? if it is too much maybe i'll still be using RI as it's a good time to complete the race.

Sorry my bad, i now remember that i didn't wait for the track to dry, so how long does it take for that? if it is too much maybe i'll still be using RI as it's a good time to complete the race.

It seems to take about 5 minutes for it to dry to 20%.

But I don't wait for it to dry. My Bobs take the lead on lap 4 or 5 most of the time anyway. What level Bobs do you have? Maybe you should try my setup posted above...

I'm using a Loctite NSX '01 and my Bob is lvl 35, i think i'll keep using RI as it's pretty much the same time, maybe if i cancel the pit stop i can do it in less time but the tires are almost worn out by lap 9, thanks for your reply, have a good day.

Lol, I've made so much money from this, that my profile has 6 X2011s in it and none of them are the one I got with the DLC. Plus I bought out all the current OCD and levelled a couple more drivers up to 40 along the way. I've never bothered waiting for the track to dry and only occasionally have I dropped in a couple of hurry ups into the mix. When my L39 driver (now 40) with the upward mood indicator was racing, he could make it to the front before the AI cars even came into the pit. Although the cr per minute is lower than the La Sarthe event, winning is more certain and you can run the race a convenient 5 times to fill your account to the brim

I'm using a Loctite NSX '01 and my Bob is lvl 35, i think i'll keep using RI as it's pretty much the same time, maybe if i cancel the pit stop i can do it in less time but the tires are almost worn out by lap 9, thanks for your reply, have a good day.

I got bored with the Mobil 1 NSX and tried the Loctite NSX. Using the same tune, I found the Mobil 1 NSX to be 4-5 seconds a lap faster than the Loctite. My level 40 Bob ran a 2:30 in the Mobil 1. Same Bob could only run 2:34 in the Loctite.

I also tried the Raybrig NSX and it's even slower.

This matches what I found when I was running the Super GT seasonal a few months ago. The Mobil 1 NSX seems to be the fastest GT500 car in the game (when tuned to equal PP).

I was having some problems with this

Make sure you tune the car to 540hp @ 600PP

Either crank down the downforce, or the car you're using has too much torque. I couldnt get my Supra to win, so i used the nsx, thing has like 50 more HP at the same PP

now I win every time

You can have a maximum of 20 million credits. So we can do it until we have 16 million, then use some and repeat :)

Does that mean that if you have 17 mill and win the race, you get nothing? I thought you got awarded the victory money up to 20 mill and then it stopped.

Does that mean that if you have 17 mill and win the race, you get nothing? I thought you got awarded the victory money up to 20 mill and then it stopped.

You are correct in your latter comment, however, you'd be losing 1 mill that way, I think that was what he was insinuating

You still win the money. But you lose anything over 20M.

I got bored with the Mobil 1 NSX and tried the Loctite NSX. Using the same tune, I found the Mobil 1 NSX to be 4-5 seconds a lap faster than the Loctite. My level 40 Bob ran a 2:30 in the Mobil 1. Same Bob could only run 2:34 in the Loctite.

I also tried the Raybrig NSX and it's even slower.

This matches what I found when I was running the Super GT seasonal a few months ago. The Mobil 1 NSX seems to be the fastest GT500 car in the game (when tuned to equal PP).
Have you tried the Takata Dome NSX '03?

gordie44
thank you OP! thus is the first thread i have looked at on gtplanet.

im hooked :)

Welcome to GTPlanet. 👍

Tried to convince a level 25 Bob to win the Sarthe race today. I have already won it a few times. Now he is unemployed and a new level 0 Bob is using his old racing suit. :)

Currently on lap 7. They were right on my tail, then pitted. Haha. I'm loving this. It's so easy.

Back