how to make a video ???

• Thread starter JMCRacing
  • 16 comments
Hey ppl, im new at all this drifting, but im not that bad at it either but i dont know how to do a video, i dont have a capture card or anything so if anybody knows how i can make one plz tell me how plz. thx

JMCRacing
would it still work if u save ur replay on ur USB Jump Drive and put it on the computer, but u cant add music or anything
No, because you can't save a replay to a USB drive, and the replay is just a series of instructions that only GT4 and a PS2 can understand.

then wat do u suggest i do, if i dont want to spend money, well how much is it to buy a capture card or sumthing cuz i have a ps2 and ya i want to show ppl that i can drift lmao :)
daan
No, because you can't save a replay to a USB drive, and the replay is just a series of instructions that only GT4 and a PS2 can understand.

JMCRacing
then wat do u suggest i do, if i dont want to spend money, well how much is it to buy a capture card or sumthing cuz i have a ps2 and ya i want to show ppl that i can drift lmao :)
Got a webcam? Digital camera?

Buying a capture card is the cheapest option. You will have to spend money anyway.

JMCRacing
how much is a caption card anyways and were do i put it
Ok the capture card goes in the PCI slot located in the inside of your computer(although there are cards that don't) it's very simple plugs in here(only one way it will fit)then install drivers usually they come with the product(capture card)buy it new would be my sugestion.This is probably a good one for amateurs(Here for american pricing(usd)).

Edit:The site has a lot of other capture cards so look at what you need!

There's a capture card on sale at Fry's for $12. It's not that expensive. I got a Cameramate capture device for $19. Or you can get a webcam and record the TV, but the quality is not as good.

TV card with SVHS in is the only way to go.. And as a special added bonus, you can watch TV on your puter when you're not playing GT4....

Me I use this.

Sony AV adapter
22473709.jpg

I had the Guncon with Time Crisis 2 & I wanted to play this game on Component... I lend my game & the gun to my friend & broke the gun :yuck: . I really recomment this game if you like the game at the arcade, the one on the PS2 version play so much better. :lol:

This plug goes behind the PS2 like normal cable. You can plug another PS2 cable behind it(Like the component Cable). On both side there's a S-Video & AV output. If you want to record & play on the TV at the same time, I really recommend this cable & also it's not expensive.

Edit: In big, it's a multi out...

My Capture Card is the All In Wonder 9800pro. Both Capture Card & Graphic Card. Yes it perform exactly like a 9800pro, so all 2003 games run at full graphic. Though, at first, I wanted to buy a capture card, but when I saw this at 199,99$can(Around 170$US), I was like Whoa this thing is the ****. :lol:

nothing. All you can do is keep them on your computer as backups.

There's about 50 threads knockin about saying that an AR Max is not what you need to create replays. You cannot convert .max files to video on your PC. You must have a video capture device - no if's and's or but's.

well.... maybe 1 'if'
If you're lucky you might find someone to send the files to who is willing to capture them for you.

Mr Deap
Me I use this.

Sony AV adapter
22473709.jpg

I had the Guncon with Time Crisis 2 & I wanted to play this game on Component... I lend my game & the gun to my friend & broke the gun :yuck: . I really recomment this game if you like the game at the arcade, the one on the PS2 version play so much better. :lol:

This plug goes behind the PS2 like normal cable. You can plug another PS2 cable behind it(Like the component Cable). On both side there's a S-Video & AV output. If you want to record & play on the TV at the same time, I really recommend this cable & also it's not expensive.

Edit: In big, it's a multi out...

My Capture Card is the All In Wonder 9800pro. Both Capture Card & Graphic Card. Yes it perform exactly like a 9800pro, so all 2003 games run at full graphic. Though, at first, I wanted to buy a capture card, but when I saw this at 199,99$can(Around 170$US), I was like Whoa this thing is the ****. :lol:

how much did your sony av adapter cost? i might think about getting 1 and lets say i do get one( i see one on ebay now) what else do i need to start making videos

Back