How to Watch All This Weekend's Live Esports Action

Thanks for keeping us updated Andrew aka Famine. What a weekend for watching racing.

One thing I would like to find out. How come the guys we've become so familiar with from GTsports aren't participating? I would have loved to see guys like Fraga, Hizaal and crew in the mix.

Looks like Nico Rosberg is joining in. F1 is somehow finding him a race rig (he's currently isolated on the island of Ibiza).
Noco's a bit skeptical that they can actually deliver. We'll see what happens.
On that note. I think PD is missing out on something special.
Why not have Lewis host an invitational for current F1 drivers (and a few special guests maybe :). With proceeds going to those in need.
If they can get a race rig to Nico, PD/Sony should be able to do the same. They have the infrastructure in place.
I'd love to see lap times compared to Lewis's on the Nurburgring GP track with his Time-Trial Challenge Merc.
How can there not be guys wanting to have a shot at it.

Last edited:
Was a great Indy car race.

I think the races should be a little longer, say 25% more laps.

Would also be nice to have more coverage on the middle pack.

Looks like Nico Rosberg is joining in. F1 is somehow finding him a race rig (he's currently isolated on the island of Ibiza).
Noco's a bit skeptical that they can actually deliver. We'll see what happens.
On that note. I think PD is missing out on something special.
Why not have Lewis host an invitational for current F1 drivers (and a few special guests maybe :). With proceeds going to those in need.
If they can get a race rig to Nico, PD/Sony should be able to do the same. They have the infrastructure in place.
I'd love to see lap times compared to Lewis's on the Nurburgring GP track with his Time-Trial Challenge Merc.
How can there not be guys wanting to have a shot at it.

Oh, to have Nico and Lewis racing against each other again but in the virtual world! How crazy would that be?

Today most of the drivers for tomorrow's F1 E-Race were on for practice. The only streams I could find were Jimmy Broadbent and Lando Norris but it was hilarious having the party chat open with all these young F1/F2 drivers. They need to have it more open in F1 more often because the banter these guys have is hilarious

It's on ESPN 2 and SkySports!! Matt Gallagher from WTF1 is co-host!!

I don't have enough screens to watch this on! I've got the TV, Second TV connect to laptop, laptop, and my phone. Gotta pick my three favorite onboards and the main broadcast

The Melbourne F1 was fun to watch, Arthur LeClerc an eye opener. Clean sim racing and I always liked this track version I had in GT6 Course Creator. And even YouTube caption “Antonio German Nazi” was worth a chuckle.

Last edited:
Charles, saying he received the race rig last Sunday, then spent five hours a day preparing for the race and ruled.
Grinding. The Way.
Did the drivers know the circuit in advance ?

The first two Indycar races were impressive in realism, with all those actual drivers. It's not that different from following the real races.

I guess it makes sense, but I´m still completely surprised how real world skill translates so well to racing games these days.

Back