How will you feel when GT5 arrives?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fredde_swe
  • 148 comments
  • 12,537 views
Messages
553
Sweden
Stockholm
Messages
Fredrik_swe
Hi

Hopefully everyone are excited at the moment with the info we got from TGS and the fact that GT5 will be released in less than 2 months. But yesterday I thought about how I will feel when GT5 arrives:nervous:

Cause the truth is, since I saw the Gran turismo Vision trailer at E3 2006 I have been totally hooked. And now, 4 years later. 4 years of waiting, searching and speculations about a freaking game, we are very close to our goal, to get hands on a copy of the legendery GT5, the myth:)

So if I should start to answer the question. I think I would feel empty, but of course relieved and happy that I finally get to play what I have been waiting for so long. The reason why I would feel empty is that I will miss all the speculation about what GT5 will contain and release date, or Amar's cryptic message about birds:D

Sure, it has been frustrating but also quite fun:)
 
I will be angry until it arrives, Skip a day of school then I'm going to be angry until Winter Vacation!!
 
Like im having an orgasm
 
-> ...



:lol:
 
lol theres another version with special effects (earthquake or something) extra hilarious!

Hooray Interenets!
 
First day I got my hands on it and play for few hours I will be MEH. Get some sleep and next day I will be all excited for it!
 
First day I got my hands on it and play for few hours I will be MEH. Get some sleep and next day I will be all excited for it!

= Organ? :lol:

Like everyone around here, Just say : "Like im having an orgasm"
 
Last edited:
Just loads of excitement, hope the online works straight out of the box with no glitches!!

My GF moans when I play GT5P. I only really play the PS3 once for a few hours every2-3 days.

She has not seen nothing yet when GT5 finally arrives as I will lock myself away with food/drink supplies!!

She is not into games but plays only pinball on the PS3, and she his hooked on it, at least she now understands...
 
Like im having an orgasm
 
Like I'm having an organism...

Am I doing it right?
 
Maybe we can break the world record for most orgasms experienced at once...lol

Oh yah, ...Like i'm having an orgasm...
 

Ahh I miss my car night, smoke, kinda makes me feel like the guy jumping yaaaah woo hooo replay it a fue times it's short and sweet.
 
I don't know. I think I'll simply be breathless.
 
Like I'm high and having a mangasm.
 
Elated. Ecstatic. Euphoric. Jubilant. Delirious.

As though I were experiencing a crisis.
 
Put it in, make my OH-face, have an orgasm, have a cigarette, and repeat.
 
Back