How will you feel when GT5 arrives?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fredde_swe
  • 148 comments
  • 12,537 views
i knew i would hear some form of the word 'orgasm' in this thread. but i'm going to be different and say it will feel like christmas. :P
 
Since everyone is having an orgasm approach... :indiff:

I'll do a different take:

arnold%20smoking%20weed.jpg


 
i'll **** in my pants and then realise i'm too slow to actually be competative in the races :lol:
 
As far as work is concerned I'll probably feel quite ill that day.
I can feel a touch of man flu coming.
 
...and I have to wait till I have 100 replies to threads?
 
^ same here tbh, get to know the physics and enjoy the game
 
If my PS3 is fixed by then, I'll be a happy man. If not, it's gonna be a tough wait.
 
omg! :lol:lmao i was in stitches just, i swear they get airborn
 
I will feel very good as I'll have something I am at least semi passionate about to apply myself to.

I'm not working till mabey as late as February or even April so it's a waiting game to get GT5 to pass the time.

Once I have GT5 I will pretty much be playing full time. I'm actually worried I'll get boerd of it with 6 months to fill. You can only do something so much and 6 months is a long time.
 
Pretty much like this:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n8/sum1s2pid/****-in-my-pants.jpg
 
Happy to experience GT5. Really sad to see the standards vs premium debate put to rest.
 
I wave goodbye to my Social Life that day :p

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I will be wondering why I did not buy FM3! JK (Forza Fanboy would say that)

I would also be having an organism!
 
Last edited:
Since everyone is having an orgasm approach... :indiff:

I'll do a different take:

arnold%20smoking%20weed.jpg



Step 1: Stock up on that good stuff ^^^ and some snacks :sly:
Step 2: Lock my door, turn off my phone, spark up...
Step 3: Play GT5 in amazement until i fall asleep with the controller in my hand
Step 4: Wake up and do the same thing the next day!
 
Like this!

 
Last edited:
I definately will buy it at 08:00 am (when the stores open) with my best friend, it's all planned. Alhtough he hates racinggames (yes sad I know), he promised to go, that's how cool he is! lol
Probabely no sleep for me the night before and little sleep over the next days, I am already now very excited.
 


:lol: Something like this perhaps.
 
Live_Fr0m_NY
Step 1: Stock up on that good stuff ^^^ and some snacks :sly:
Step 2: Lock my door, turn off my phone, spark up...
Step 3: Play GT5 in amazement until i fall asleep with the controller in my hand
Step 4: Wake up and do the same thing the next day!

same thing and I stopped smoking since july:tup:

ORGASM:dunce:
 
Having seen the first GT5 ad(We Love Cars) the game is so close I can almost feel it.

When I have the copy in my hands I will propably scream into a pillow and run around the house, tears streaming down my cheeks. :lol:
 
Deeper Understanding, by Kate Bush

As the people here grow colder
I turn to my computer
And spend my evenings with it
Like a friend.

I was loading a new programme
I had ordered from a magazine:

"Are you lonely, are you lost?"
This voice console is a must.
I press Execute.

"Hello, I know that you've been feeling tired.
I bring you love and deeper understanding.
Hello, I know that you're unhappy.
I bring you love and deeper understanding."

Well I've never felt such pleasure.
Nothing else seemed to matter.
I neglected my bodily needs.

I did not eat, I did not sleep,
The intensity increasing,
'Til my family found me and intervened.

But I was lonely, I was lost,
Without my little black box.
I pick up the phone and go, Execute.

"Hello, I know that you've been feeling tired.
I bring you love and deeper understanding.
Hello, I know that you're unhappy.
I bring you love and deeper understanding."

I turn to my computer like a friend.
I need deeper understanding.
Give me deeper understanding.


Sometimes, people here worry me ...
 
Well I think I just got over the fact that it will, definitely, for all the right reasons be released November 2.

I think once that day comes, I will revert to the 7 year old hidden deep within me, to that day when I first got GT. Not being able to sleep the night before, watching the clock roll by, getting in the car at dawn, and arriving in the store to hold tight that beautiful game case that is now mine! (In my case a big case-collectors edition) It was better than Christmas! :D
 
I will spent all my day of work with grin in my face waiting for the hour to get home.

Since I'm going to have my reserve of the game delivered at work, I'm going to have a hard time waiting for the day to end
 
like a kid again on his birthday lol
 
Back