HQ-gallery, 2 Years in the making. Another Lancia@Some Rally Stage :P

  • Thread starter Thread starter HiQQory
  • 245 comments
  • 16,652 views
I like how you edit the tone and levels man. Last S2000 is a great angle!

Salu2.alexwrc
 
nice updates lately. great work man.
 
yaybrakes.png

Sparkles!
yaysliding.png

Sliders!
​
 
Excellent shots, I love the contrast in them. The 1st shot is pretty cool but the 2nd is awesome. 👍
 
You did a really nice job with the sparks on the 1st pic. The second is really well done. Where was it taken?
 
You did a really nice job with the sparks on the 1st pic. The second is really well done. Where was it taken?

Sorry I made a mistake I read it wrong, I agree with Empty Space on that.
 
i think the second one is one of the paved rally course ... costa purhapes? the first looks like tsukuba?
 
[empty space];2572249
i think the second one is one of the paved rally course ... costa purhapes? the first looks like tsukuba?

DING DING DING! Jackpot :dopey:

Costa Di Amalfi and Tsukuba :sly: Thanks for the comment guys!
 
I love the palmtrees in the second pic, and driving near them in a convertible just adds to the tropical feeling! Well done!
 
The previous update was amazing!!!
The Mx-5 shot was beautiful.:drool:
 
Nice photo, but its rather dark.
 
:mad:

Edit: Ok a picture so i wont get accused of spamming, Lol
mazdaaaoz8.png
Thats a hot picture. I like that alot and especially the color. It stands out nice and thats a rare angle, I like it. 👍
 
very cool pictures dude. the slider one witht he miata has a great perspective. and i love the tone of the sparkle. orange demio to the rescue!
 
i like! specially the little honda van. well done :D
 
buick.png

It´s Ok, right?

I tried a kinda different style this time, the colors arent so warm and i used sharpen. wadda ya think?
 
Artisticshiz: (Watch the pics one by one, and stop on every pic for a while, to check out the details, dont just roll down and say "nice pics mate". Cause thats my style to do it :rolleyes:)
artisticshizvf1.png

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
artisticshiz2ip5.png

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
artisticshiz3fi6.png

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
artisticshiz4fm5.png

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
artisticshiz5qe5.png
 
interesting. i dont like the cropping on the first one, the centered black/white on the last one is an aquired taste as it doesnt look right or fit in imo. i like the second one the best though i think itd been nice to see a little bit more of the car.
 
The 2nd is my favourite, Its very unique and artistic in my opinion.
 
I guess I'm just not the artistic type. I'm sure I would like you pictures a little better if they were brighter, but it looks like you intended them to be that way. On that first one, it looks very well executed. It is a bit over-cropped IMO. I hate to say it but that second shot looks like modern art. But don't take that badly. It isn't that kind of wierd scribble, but has nice simplicity. That is what makes this such a nice shot. Again, a lack of car seems to plague it but i guess that's just me. Number three. That looks to be a good angle, but I can't really judge it because, again, it is a bit dark. Ditto for four. For five, the angle really looks good on that car. There is a lot of potential for that grey stripe, but it looks a little akward when you look at it for a while. At first, the creativity of it makes it look great, though.

Don't get me wrong. These are really good pictures, they just aren't exactly my style. I guess I just have to get used to them:indiff:
 
Cracking update, I must say HiQQory. Anyway keep up the neat work.
 
I guess I'm just not the artistic type. I'm sure I would like you pictures a little better if they were brighter blah blah blah..

Thanks mate, a very nice, constructive comment!

And thanks to everyone else aswell, if you want i can post the Not-So-Artisticshiz-Version´s of those pics :)
 
These are great pics i love the 2nd pic but i don't like the cropping or darkness on the first one.
 
Practising with Paintshop pro.

Org.
crxbadasssportsunmiodxg6.png


Mod.
crxbadasssportsxz3.png


I know it´s not that good, i went a bit overboard with the smudging. :ouch:
But it is good to practice, wont make the same mistakes again. 👍
 
Back