HQ-gallery, 2 Years in the making. Another Lancia@Some Rally Stage :P

  • Thread starter Thread starter HiQQory
  • 245 comments
  • 16,652 views
A very sweet and clean shot:tup:
Great update
 
I've been looking throughout your gallery but this picture is by far the most interesting 👍 Lots of action in the picture, lots of colours, the tones and levels seem to be really good and GT's in-game blur always does the trick! 👍

Keep it up 👍
 
ikifk1.png

Long time no see.👍
 
I like the quality of that picture, though it seems stretched, great joaoaoawoerb!:does he actually shift?
peasel check my gallery.
 
That TVR shot one page back is very nice. I just like the whole feeling of it. Not too blurry. And look at those pipes...beautiful... :dopey:
 
awesome updates!!! That TVR on page 6 is very nice! it's got that summer afternoon look to it. love the tones and the lighting. this AC Cobra interior shot looks awesome too. great work bud!
 
Just so you know, i like this shot, and am proud of it:
img0003ka0.jpg


















That was the original ofcourse;
350z3jh9.png

This is the PS´ed one ;)
 
I like that, well done. 👍

If it was a bit lighter (the car part), it would look even better, imo.

But good job. And I love that car.
 
I like em dark and contrasty :D

And as im writing, im buying an another Z-car, so be prepared ;)
 
The blur seems to be at a bit of a wrong angle, it needs to be adjacent with the direction of the car. Other than that though, you did a real nice job!!
 
i agree with gr21. nice photo though :)
 
I like the angle and the location of this Griffith 500 shot, anyway I like your latest update as well.
 
that one's rather artistic, i like it!
 
I like the angle of this RX8.
 
wow! i've never thought about new york in that perspective. i've taken a few photos from that same corner a hundred times, but i've never thought of that angle. it's awesome. i dont understand what it is at the top left of the photo, with that white spot on it, must be the border. but it looks great. i love what u did with the background and the tarmac as well. the car could be a bit cleaner, but it's nothing to worry about. not even close. it's a good photo altogether. well done mate!
 
Your shots are pretty cool. I like the softness of the photos and it really sets them apart from other galleries shots
 
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8641/caterhampq4.png
New update :sly:

Nice speed feeling in that picture, but i dont really like the angle. Btw you got a really nice gallery. 👍
 
Charger you are about to die in a horrible death, please fasten your seatbelts :lol: Nice shot HiQQuory it has a nice "danger" feel to it.
 
Who pushed you out of a airplane in flight, anyway nice update.
 
how appropriate :) i'm not surprised at all since that thing can't turn worth a dime.
 
How did you do that?
 
Haha, I see you found the Turbo Boost button, that is a crazy picture. Nicely done though, I really like the Caterham shot too, good blur and nice colours.

I will be sure to stop by again, keep up the good work. 👍
 
Cool shot.

I've tried many times to do that with the charger at the Ring but can't. I keep getting pushed back out on to the track from the pit exit.
 
Back