Hybrid Creator

• Thread starter diddy23
  • 17 comments
Into what? the MKS program? Just upload your garage to your computer and then open MKS. Then select 'Read Garage' and find the file and it will open it in MKS...

It depends on why it's freezing. When U load the save into MK's, make sure U haveMK's in text mode. Then look over the garage, for parts that are displayed as code, like 38DE032A 299FC75A. If U see that in text mode for a part (not adjustments) then just use change parts to replace it.

boomer - best place is http://www.play.com - they're at least £10 cheaper than anywhere else (including Datel). Free UK delivery too.

Go to PS2 hardware, then search for "port".

Additional:

diddy - the most common cause of the game freezing after treating the garage through mk's programme is car transposition. Although through the interface you can order the garage by dragging the car to the desired position, when downloaded back to the card the game will freeze. If you go to the bottom of mk's you should see "car number" and any that have moved will have a stupid number, rather than the normal 0-200 range (can be over 200. If you buy/win 200 cars and sell one, then next you buy/win will be number 201 and so on).

Always have a backup of the "last known good" garage saved elsewhere on your HDD.

And, last but not least, http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/underworld/racing/37/gt3hybrid.html

Originally posted by boomer@111
where can i get a sharkport from?
by the way, i live in UK, wales

Since your in the UK your games are of PAL format and you need to buy an X-Port. You can find them at stores that sell gaming software (like Gamestop, or EB if you have them there)...

Originally posted by RX-Eighties
First of all do u have Gameshark or ar2v2
second do u have NTSC or PAL

I have a AR2 V2 and my AR2 V2 what i told you i have is in PAL can you give me some, web sites where i can get them Haybirds or diffent cars by using my AR2 V2 in PAL. Also sorry about the spellings.

Back