Hybrid in GT4 ^_^, save game & code in the 1st post

• Thread starter sucahyo
  • 1,161 comments
EDIT2: I attatched a "new" engine.txt for your app, its for our NTSC2 version, I got listings for a bunch of engines, in the format
address code / engine name setup A
address code / engine name setup B
address code / engine name setup C
etc...
that way you can just click + generate a complete setup for a car's A B C setups, lemme know what u think.

VERY NICE! I'll get it over to NTSC, then update.

Oh my god, so much progress while I've been offline :)
You even want the pal memory layout already :lol:

Sweet. Is there any chance we can get them all in 1 xls? Can it be done easily? I have Microsoft Excel Viewer, not sure if it will let me do that :/

What I do is I take the address from NTSC 2, and swap over to the NTSC page, so the codes line up. Makes it super easy :)

Well. Filefront is not cooperating..... So.... It'll be a few before I can post an updated file.

EDIT: Ok. All updated. Full NTSC, NTSC 2, and PAL support! Thanks to Speed Drifter :)

UPDATED: gt4_hybrid_swaper_2_a3.zip

http://hosted.filefront.com/teknogeek1300/2100423

if you do lsd, chassis, etc... I can give ya NTSC 2 codes for setup a b c

I'm redoing the engine.txt, some values don't work (SC 430 engine = FUBAR).
And I'm going to re organize some other stuff, maybe seperate them like Turbo, S/C, NA, then list em 4-cylinder, 6, 8 and bigger

I got one for tranny's (a, b, c), with 8, 7, 6 and 5-gear support (some cars like a civic/crx w/ b18 swaps should only have 5-gears, others like my 4-rotor evo3 need more than 6 lol).

Attachments

• trans.txt
    488 bytes · Views: 30
if you do lsd, chassis, etc... I can give ya NTSC 2 codes for setup a b c

I'm redoing the engine.txt, some values don't work (SC 430 engine = FUBAR).
And I'm going to re organize some other stuff, maybe seperate them like Turbo, S/C, NA, then list em 4-cylinder, 6, 8 and bigger

I got one for tranny's (a, b, c), with 8, 7, 6 and 5-gear support (some cars like a civic/crx w/ b18 swaps should only have 5-gears, others like my 4-rotor evo3 need more than 6 lol).

Sweet.

Currently trying to make it to where you don't have to add 2 lines seperatly to get a supercharger. If I could get a multiline combo box I'de be golder. No luck yet.

I'll add/convert the trans.txt.

EDIT: Ok. Added and converted. Haven't updated the zip yet though. I'm gonna see if I can't fix this supercharger/turbo/na issue in my app.
EDIT 2: Definitely having problems with this. Hoping I get some replies on a VB forums to help my out ;)

Sweet.

Currently trying to make it to where you don't have to add 2 lines seperatly to get a supercharger. If I could get a multiline combo box I'de be golder. No luck yet.

I'll add/convert the trans.txt.

EDIT: Ok. Added and converted. Haven't updated the zip yet though. I'm gonna see if I can't fix this supercharger/turbo/na issue in my app.
EDIT 2: Definitely having problems with this. Hoping I get some replies on a VB forums to help my out ;)

I'm workin on a chassis.txt for ya, setups a b c. I gotta somehow get some wheelbase + weight specs, I got some from gt3gedit but gt4 has way more as far as cars go lol. for now, I'll list the car names.

PS. Sucahyo's site is an EXCELENT resource for this stuff!!!!

EDIT: Attached a "chassis.txt" for future reference (NTSC2)

Attachments

• chassis.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 28
I'm workin on a chassis.txt for ya, setups a b c. I gotta somehow get some wheelbase + weight specs, I got some from gt3gedit but gt4 has way more as far as cars go lol. for now, I'll list the car names.

Ok. I'll implement that in the next update.

PS. Sucahyo's site is an EXCELENT resource for this stuff!!!!

Yeh. Great for everything. I'm thinking of "making" an application for converting codes to setup B and C. So we would only have to put in the A adress and it will output the B an C address's.

EDIT: NVM... Windows calculator can remember data. so I don't have to past in every time. Kinda trick and can't do multiple codes at once though. That I know of anyways....

EDIT 2: I was thinking. Should we add Chassis? The rang of cars and chassis is enormous. And we can't really "get" the wheelbas sizes(mm) from cars, so people selecting a chassis would be like a long shot in the dark unless we had every chassis in the game listed.

Ok. I'll implement that in the next update.

Yeh. Great for everything. I'm thinking of "making" an application for converting codes to setup B and C. So we would only have to put in the A adress and it will output the B an C address's.

EDIT: NVM... Windows calculator can remember data. so I don't have to past in every time. Kinda trick and can't do multiple codes at once though. That I know of anyways....

EDIT 2: I was thinking. Should we add Chassis? The rang of cars and chassis is enormous. And we can't really "get" the wheelbas sizes(mm) from cars, so people selecting a chassis would be like a long shot in the dark unless we had every chassis in the game listed.

I was thinking the same thing when I was doing chassis.txt, I was just thinking of gt3 hybrids, b/c the chassis also brings the driving characteristics of the car (as well as lower weight in most cases). There is a huge range of cars tho. In my above post, I attached a short chassis list (mostly just the race versions of some cars). I guess the chassis list would be optional, but a nice reference list as well (for those that use it).

when I hybrid cars in gt3 I would only change stuff that wouldn't get reset by buying parts (except suspension if I wanted a different range of adjustment). Like if I made a AWD car, I would throw the drivetrain and LSD (fully adjustable) so I can tweak it like the original car. Or if I wanted to make my EK civic lighter (lasy way) I would just swap in the Spoon Chassis + use the regular civic weight reduction. I was always against using "multipliers" (except when I made the first "glitch", that car was a freak lol).

The offset from different setups is +178hex iirc, so you can make your app take the first code and add 178 to the address.

I was thinking the same thing when I was doing chassis.txt, I was just thinking of gt3 hybrids, b/c the chassis also brings the driving characteristics of the car (as well as lower weight in most cases). There is a huge range of cars tho. In my above post, I attached a short chassis list (mostly just the race versions of some cars). I guess the chassis list would be optional, but a nice reference list as well (for those that use it).

when I hybrid cars in gt3 I would only change stuff that wouldn't get reset by buying parts (except suspension if I wanted a different range of adjustment). Like if I made a AWD car, I would throw the drivetrain and LSD (fully adjustable) so I can tweak it like the original car. Or if I wanted to make my EK civic lighter (lasy way) I would just swap in the Spoon Chassis + use the regular civic weight reduction. I was always against using "multipliers" (except when I made the first "glitch", that car was a freak lol).

The offset from different setups is +178hex iirc, so you can make your app take the first code and add 178 to the address.

Yeh. I'm not good enough to make a hex calculator yet :( So we're stuck with the windows calculator on that one :/

The good news is I just found out how to fix the supercharger/turbo/na 2 line irritation. + We won't have to change the text files to fix it! It's all in the app. Now when you select a supercharger/turbo/na it will automatically add the second line of code in the list!

I'll add the multi line fix now, and add the chassis selector later tonight.

tehlude.jpg

'91 Prelude Si VTEC
A) K20 From Integra Type-R Race Car
B) J32 From Acuta CL Type-S
C) 4G63T w/ AWD setup from EVO 8 MR (Pictured)
Denso Supra Chassis and Suspension used on all 3 setups
PHaste code (NTSC2)
Code:
10A18888 065E
10A18A00 07D0
10A18B78 0852
10A188A0 0F4E
10A18A18 0F4E
10A18B90 0F4E
10A18880 064B
10A189F8 064B
10A18B70 064B
10a18b80 0A6E
10a18b98 1C08

nsx-rRrRr.jpg

'92 NSX Type-R
A) NSX Type-R LM Concept v8
B) Loctite Mugen NSX 3.5 v6
C) BMW M5 V10 (matching 7-speed lol)
all running Loctite Mugen NSX Chassis
Code:
10A18888 05F4
10A18A00 05A9
10A18B78 0895
10A188A0 0F4E
10A18A18 0F4E
10A18B90 0F4E
10A18880 05A9
10A189F8 05A9
10A18B70 05A9
10A18898 0E12
10A18A10 0EA7
10A18B88 0E06

evo34-rotor.jpg

Lancer EVO3 (first hybrid) going to redo it actually,
A) 787B 4-Rotor, Denso Suspension, 7-speed
B) unplanned yet
C) in the works
I lost the code to this one, since it was the first hybrid I made.

hybridgarage.jpg

Just thought I'd share...

-l8r

Nice car collection :).

Yeh. I'm not good enough to make a hex calculator yet :( So we're stuck with the windows calculator on that one :/
Just in case you don't know this yet. Gnumeric and Open Office Calc/Spreadsheet support hexadecimal calculation. This is how I convert 40000+ line of phaste code to ARMAX raw code. Thank god maxconvert support multiple line of code too 👍.

If you want to use hex calculator in your application, I think there are many hex2dec or dec2hex source code that can be used.

If the application is done, I can help hosting it.

I can also help converting any code on my website to any code offset. I just need the file format or file naming format.

Sick! That's a nice collection.

I'm gonna add the chassis next.

thanks, I'm going to update my online savegame with this one in a few. Got one more hybrid to make, I (somehow) ended up with a lupo gti in my garage, so I'm going to turn it into a mini r32 lol (or maybe a 1.8t quattro)

Nice car collection :).

Just in case you don't know this yet. Gnumeric and Open Office Calc/Spreadsheet support hexadecimal calculation. This is how I convert 40000+ line of phaste code to ARMAX raw code. Thank god maxconvert support multiple line of code too 👍.

If you want to use hex calculator in your application, I think there are many hex2dec or dec2hex source code that can be used.

If the application is done, I can help hosting it.

I can also help converting any code on my website to any code offset. I just need the file format or file naming format.

Sweet. I can't think of anything we need converted atm. I'm sticking strictly to single car hybridding, so the AR Max/CB codes won't bo much for me. I'll definitely try that application for converting. Thanks :)

gt4_hybrid_swaper_2_a5.zip(Full package) Updated
GT4_Hybrid_Swaper.exe Updated

Added hybrid chassis support(thanks to Death Scythe for the codes) for NTSC, NTSC 2, and PAL version.

FIXED: Spoiler double line.

EDIT:

My current beast = Accord Euro-R '00.

Ha. NSX-R with a Pagani 7.3 liter, and a Speed 12 supercharger. Front wheel drive..... lmao

Just realized something very dumb on my part. I had it so that if you applied a part, you couldn't apply it again without re-selecting your region, which reset everthing but the phast output. If this happens you can't use it to setup A B and C. I'll change it.

lol, nice NSX! I'm wondering (dunno if it was covered before), if you can theoretically make a car wingless in gt4? Wonder if the wing values are car dependant or what? (I really wanna recreate my old integra, jdm front-end, wingless :))

lol, nice NSX! I'm wondering (dunno if it was covered before), if you can theoretically make a car wingless in gt4? Wonder if the wing values are car dependant or what? (I really wanna recreate my old integra, jdm front-end, wingless :))

If the car cam stock with one, then no. If it didn't come with a wing stock, it's ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

Adding rims to the list :)

Found both sets op Spoon rims(red and blue lugs :) )

4H3P-WKXA-90JMM
QC48-MRG9-6J6RE
GJD3-GDWR-M6KVA
J9BV-HU65-UJ0NR
N341-E4DU-80G6B
Z162-1ZXD-T1FQ0
Q2WC-GKK2-0PQG0
WKFX-V875-TQ77N

those will give you in this order:
* multiply power by 8x = ~640hp
* R34 V-spec II Nur '02 drivetrain, no VCD
* R34 V-spec II Nur '02 LSD, full customize
* 1536mm ride height front/back (not too high, just for testing)
* 0.1 spring rate front/back
* nice and soft dampers ("grip")
* shorter first gear for fun, top speed about 140mph

19HD-0PBF-HCXG7
FQQH-DM4Y-6G5U0
JQD6-2J5W-A88V2

these extra codes will give you:
* weight down by ~200kg
* all tires bought
Speed Drifter:I just got temporary access to my PS2 over the weekend, and I was all set to enter the codes when something spooked me. In both sets of codes you gave, the amount of lines of code is one more than the amount of induvidual codes. This is a bit confusing because I can't really think of a way to enter them that would get around this. Please help me:guilty:

Teknogeek: I tried to use the 'most recent' save you posted up (with the tri-engine Miata) and it just didn't want to transfer to the memory card at all. The AR Max said something like "There is an error reading the data." I've just transferred the previous save to the memory card, but my mom's being a b*tch and I must now run off to bed imeediately after regaining my TV and PS2 and setting up the hacked cars. Expect a full report in a few hours. It's actually quite exciting not quite knowing what the cars will be!

Teknogeek: I tried to use the 'most recent' save you posted up (with the tri-engine Miata) and it just didn't want to transfer to the memory card at all. The AR Max said something like "There is an error reading the data." I've just transferred the previous save to the memory card, but my mom's being a b*tch and I must now run off to bed imeediately after regaining my TV and PS2 and setting up the hacked cars. Expect a full report in a few hours. It's actually quite exciting not quite knowing what the cars will be!

I believe that would be my save with the 3-engine'd miata lol. I personally use codebreaker, but I put up a .max file that I got from the mymc extraction.
Try downloading it again, as I am reuploading another version of it (more cars). I'll put up a link in a few minutes...

ARMAX NTSC Savegame

Codebreaker CBS NTSC Savegame

Test em out and enjoy... Just finished a EK9 Civic w/ spoon b18c, h22a and k20R. NSX-R Beast, Scooby w/ flat 6's, and a Lupo that I'm currently working on.

-l8r

Yeh, that save was Death's.

Converting rims for setup A B and C. Then I'll let ya know when it's been uploaded :)

Hmm, rims... is there a list out for what values do what rims? I'd love to change the rims on that 787B (throw some BBS gold/silver 3pc mesh on).
Oh yeah, test out my new save if u get a chance, got some new goodies
in it. Just wanna make sure it works on more than one PS2.

-l8r

Hmm, rims... is there a list out for what values do what rims? I'd love to change the rims on that 787B (throw some BBS gold/silver 3pc mesh on).
Oh yeah, test out my new save if u get a chance, got some new goodies
in it. Just wanna make sure it works on more than one PS2.

-l8r

Once I get this all compiled and uploaded I'll test.

I'm not sure about the rim swap for a 787b. May be a slight variable.

Code:
20A18940 000100ED	/Spoon (Blue lugs) Setup A
20A18944 0000001D
20A18AB8 000100ED	/Spoon (Blue lugs) Setup B
20A18ABC 0000001D
20A18AB8 000100ED	/Spoon (Blue lugs) Setup C
20A18ABC 0000001D

:ouch:
Sorry about that, DS. I'm slightly slow tonight.:dunce: Either way, I think I got something wrong, I just put the save on the PS2 and checked the entire (very nice, by the way) garage for corrupt cars or anything odd that seemed accidental, and the second car wasthe Miata! Again, I'm pretty slow tonight. Also, I decided that testing all the cars in the save would be too risky tonight, I'll have to do it tomorrow.

ARGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spent 20 minutes converting the rims to set A, B, C, NTSC, and PAL.... And overwrote them with blank docs..... !!!!!!!!!!!

Delay.... 30 minutes. lol

Ok.

Updated:
gt4_hybrid_swaper_2_a6.zip
GT4_Hybrid_Swaper.exe

Added Rim support, NTSC, NTSC 2, and PAL.

Have we found out if we can change car colors?

EDIT: Yup. We can. YAY!

I smell a color changer next... lol. Looks like all the colors won't work on all cars. Goes by the available colors that they suply

EX:
Car A has 15 color options. It would be 01 - 0F
Car B has 6 color options. It would be 01 - 06

Updating NTSC and PAL files with Setup B and C locations.

I smell a color changer next... lol. Looks like all the colors won't work on all cars. Goes by the available colors that they suply
Yep, if you apply a non-existant color on a car it becomes invisible :lol:
I believe it will crash the game as well if you try to race with it.
So we would need to find out which colors are available for every single one..

Also I'm planning to do something to get the chassis vital measurements, we really need them.
As you know most of the cars in GT4 exist in real life too and I assume polyphony used the data manufacturers gave them without much modifying

Some info is available in GT3 and the rest should be found online on different car sites, so I'm really positive this is not an impossible task :)

I just don't know when I can start working on it and how fast or slow it will be but I'll try.

Yep, if you apply a non-existant color on a car it becomes invisible :lol:
I believe it will crash the game as well if you try to race with it.
So we would need to find out which colors are available for every single one..

Also I'm planning to do something to get the chassis vital measurements, we really need them.
As you know most of the cars in GT4 exist in real life too and I assume polyphony used the data manufacturers gave them without much modifying

Some info is available in GT3 and the rest should be found online on different car sites, so I'm really positive this is not an impossible task :)

I just don't know when I can start working on it and how fast or slow it will be but I'll try.

Up to you bud. That's a huge task.

UPDATE:

gt4_hybrid_swaper_2_a7.zip

FULL NTSC, NTSC 2, PAL Setup A B and C support now. Took me about an hour to convert all the codes to A B and C setup for all the regions.

Speed Drifter:I just got temporary access to my PS2 over the weekend, and I was all set to enter the codes when something spooked me. In both sets of codes you gave, the amount of lines of code is one more than the amount of induvidual codes. This is a bit confusing because I can't really think of a way to enter them that would get around this. Please help me:guilty:
You're worrying too much, they'd have worked if you'd just have input all them in :)
AR Max codes always have one extra line (the first one) which I believe is some sort of "directory" code. That line holds other info like Game ID and game region as well

It's possible those codes I gave you don't work at all but I need you to test them out anyway. If they don't work try these next, I'll call them version "0x11C80" ones, the first set was called "0xAE00" :D

Code:
856C-RDW8-PQH08
P886-NXUF-ZRTZ9
XMTC-7M1R-X4KDF
4E7C-XKH1-NDUQJ
56WE-YDJ2-A3H72
UZM2-HDFF-TWCD2
6RB8-0EXB-1APR3
XQ1Z-GQ5M-QFYVB

the extra codes for weight and tires

BYY7-5VJ8-WPW24
2QMV-Y07P-7JNW0