I’d be happy with a GT Sport 2019 Ed.

• Thread starter Sander 001
  • 91 comments
I paid the equivalent of about $25 usd for the std. disc and that's great value.

If you look at other franchises its $50 for the disc then you have car packs and ultimate editons and VIP and other nonsense.

I dont think anyone wants PD to do that... I'm sure than many many people here would happily pay say $25 usd for a car pack which includes all the high roller $10 mil. plus cars.

I feel like PD thinks that the high roller cars are unicorns worth grinding for... tracks are something that everyone should have access to.
I don't know, I can sort of see some sort of reasoning behind why PD does what they do and other games do what they do. While personally I didn't mind the content at launch, they have been severely downsized compared to the past and that likely has a lot to do with the amount of good free DLC packs they're releasing as well as the lower prices for the game(that or it may be to get more sales out of it, but that doesn't affect us either way. That's win-win for us.)

On the other hand, in comparison, we have another major title releasing with more than double the amount of content, so the DLC comes out as optional extra's if the the 700 already available don't suit your needs. While not to the magnitude that PD has, but when faced with a similar scenario, the other side also was releasing things in a similar matter. Frankly what PD is doing with it's post-launch content is nothing short of spectacular and they deserve a nod for that, but I really don't think the things you've mentioned are directly comparable, at least not without some context.

To add to the subject, I really don't see how any of what is being discussed can't just come as an update if needed(for free like they've very much been doing already, and have done in the past), rather than a whole new "special edition."

To add to the subject, I really don't see how any of what is being discussed can't just come as an update if needed(for free like they've very much been doing already, and have done in the past), rather than a whole new "special edition."

I agree with you but as you can see, I posted a 'bait' question about what is broken in GT Sport compared to GT5 pre Spec 2.0 and there's more than a few who will post giant lists about what is wrong with GT Sport as it stands. There's more than one thread about why a GT Sport Spec 2.0 works as a PS5 launch title.

Back