I AM DONE WITH THIS PIECE OF TRASH AND ITS GOD-AWFUL DRIVERS

After a disastrous race on Monza in the Nations Cup due to morons who can't drive properly, sending me off the first corner and off-track, I AM 🤬 DONE WITH THIS TRASH GAME AND THE COMMUNITY OF IDIOTS SURROUNDING IT.
While I tried to make up ground, some 🤬-head gives me no room at all on a corner and bumps me off the course, completely losing all progress I had made up until that point.
Dissatisfied, I quit the race and hoped I could join the next race but OH WAIT, POLYPHONY DIGITAL WON'T ALLOW ME TO DO THAT!!! WHY SHOULD THEY LET ME HAVE ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PARTAKE IN A CLEAN, FAIR & EXCITING RACE?!!!
I am not coming back to this game until Polyphony Digital completely overhaul this game, go MUCH HARSHER on these idiots and give me a reason to compete in these online championships without making me feel like I'm the one who's at fault.
🤬 SPORT MODE, 🤬 PDI, 🤬 THE FIA.

Don't you dare try to remove this post. It is my right to freedom of speech and you should respect it.

All I got from this excellent piece of writing, (cough), was a picture in my mind of a very young spolit bratty child. One who wishes to spew out their lack of patience, skill, and manners for all the community to see.

I've won races surrounded by dirty drivers, being clean and consistent beats this everytime.

I think you should go back to Need For Speed.

For good 👍

1. You started 5 sport mode races and only managed to finish one. I bet its cause you can't do a lap w/o crashing.

2. Why are you a part of a community you dislike?

3. Fyt me at Lagos.

4. Have fun being banned lol.
Nah he’s gotta go through me first, unless you want in on this epic nurb race too to put him in his place :D
Him and OP vs us 3. You and Tetsu at Lagos, and Tetsu and I at Nurb :P

I'd probably die w/o aids at Nurburgring tbh. I can manage w/o TC (lol, that is a lie), but no ABS? Yikes! I'm too trash for that haha
I’m not the best without abs either but it wouldn’t be a problem :)
Him and OP vs us 3. You and Tetsu at Lagos, and Tetsu and I at Nurb :P
LEGGOOOOO.

Also when is this joke going to accept our challenge(s)?

Kaz played you all along, pwned one; for this isn't any old racing game. This is GT Sport: The Real Coolhead Training Simulator.

Imagine if the entire F1 season was filled with baby drivers. One of them drooling their face off with the win whilst the rest of 'em are scrapping in the corner because one knocked another and one overtook in the wrong space.

Funny imagery aside, I bet it wouldn't last a couple of races.

Now grow some maturity and learn to avoid these situations. Frustration gets you nowhere, only hot air; consolidate your cool.
Hey.. Leave max verstappen alone!

- it's just a game. If it gives you stress, something is wrong. Go play offline races, private lobbies or even a different game.

- if you decide to keep playing Sport Mode, accept the nature of these online races and learn how to deal with them (divebomb drivers are way too predictable for ex), untill you start getting matched with better/cleaner drivers.

Hey man :) Do not waste your energy on idiots who can not drive a car. GT Planet is the worst drivers in any game. And moderators are just as big idiots here. Stay away from GT Sport and start driving Assetto Corsa. You deserve better my friend :)
Speaking of idiots you are & even bigger one because you are calling thousands of pepole idiots & bad drivers defending a person who clearly has gone berserk over a ONE bad result in A GAME without anyone knowing if it actually tell the entire story or telling the truth at all stating that "he deserves better" without knowing anything about him whatsoever , also by calling us bad you are stating you are far better although your puny statistics prove othewise & to top.it of your idiocity goes to the point of "making" you being a part of a community you don't like apperently how tragic..... .
Also.spoiler driving a car in real life dosen't have anything to do with how good/fast someone is in a game & yet again you just made the statement without knowing how many of us here can drive a can & if the person you defending can drive a car how ironic eh? last but not least i don't give a snack if you are good in any game stop using AC's rep to make you sound cool & take your elitism out of here .

2f7ad788baf53db54b9154dccb7aee76--western-films-cowboy-western.jpg

:cheers: this is a victory Famine did the right thing, to not archiving this idk why i have fun to watch this whole thing, maybe because it was doomed and pathetic this thing, otherwise we learned (again, idk much) to not hear those kind of people, because they are pathetic or bad dirty user (i was a dirty user in gt5/6, fm6 and AC now i'm not anymore)
:gtpflag:for life

(Off topic reply) Thank you because you critisizing me helped to get better & avoid rants like this.
No idea what you're talking about, but you're welcome :lol:

I like to prove my points on the track if possible :D
You insulted me with your statement. 1v1 me bro :lol:
No worries, I was just a bit amazed as I haven't seen that statement in so long.

This is a privately owned, privately run, privately operated website, and you have exactly as much freedom of expression as the owner grants you. So yes, I dare.

But I'm not going to, because I think the responses to your post will be far funnier than locking this thread or removing your post will be.

That aside:

The FIA events have been running pre-season races for eight months. In all that time you've only been allowed one attempt at each race. I'm not sure why you'd hope it's suddenly changed.

Quick newsflash here: there isn't a single community that surrounds GT Sport. If there were, GTPlanet would be it. And you're part of GTPlanet.

So...

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NONONONONONO, NO YOU DONT. THIS IS NOT GTP IT IS THE INTERWEB, EVERYONE HAS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ON THE INTERWEB and FYI, NOBODY CAN OWN THE INTERWEB!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
(just had to get that off my chest, its really hard to type and laugh) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers:

So w

So we are going to change a track because people can't virtually drive around it? If you had problems learning a new language should it be changed so it'll be easier for you to learn?

I don't seem to recall ever asking for the track to be changed. Not sure where that, or your hyperbolic analogy, are coming from.

I'm A/S so most Monza races are fine for me. But something like 80% of sport mode players are at SR: B and like I said before, we can all agree that Monza races are a ******** at that level and anything below it.

Should PD change the ghosting / grid spacing parameters / etc at Monza to facilitate better racing among 80% of the player base? absolutely, I think so. And you can solve the problem without changing the Track... so why not?

I don't seem to recall ever asking for the track to be changed. Not sure where that, or your hyperbolic analogy, are coming from.

I'm A/S so most Monza races are fine for me. But something like 80% of sport mode players are at SR: B and like I said before, we can all agree that Monza races are a ******** at that level and anything below it.

Should PD change the ghosting / grid spacing parameters / etc at Monza to facilitate better racing among 80% of the player base? absolutely, I think so. And you can solve the problem without changing the Track... so why not?

My thing is that the game or mechanics don't need to change, the players are what's needed to change. No offense but your suggestions wont fix anything, people will just exploit the ghosting and just drive thru everyone, an increase in spacing would make it harder for slower drivers to make up ground to the top and they'd more likely even be more aggressive.

Only one mechanic can be added to the game to potentially lessen carnage in races and it's realistic damage, and even then some people would find a way to abuse or misuse it.

I haven't done much sport mode races (I'm B/A. was S until I did 1 N300 race this morning) , I read all the threads like this though. The few races I've experienced stuff like this I just laugh it off. My end goal is different as I'm neither eligible or fast enough for real progress in the FIA Championships.

Back