I AM DONE WITH THIS PIECE OF TRASH AND ITS GOD-AWFUL DRIVERS

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Need4Speed685, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Tassie_tiger

Tassie_tiger

Well, after you've taken the time to access the replay in-game at the appropriate moment, Share record that bit of footage, check that the Share recording went okay, upload the recording to Youtube, title the video to highlight the name of the driver you feel deserves shaming, and finally also post it on forums in multiple threads.

Then move on.

Moby45, vvise, TheGeologist and 2 others like this.
  2. vvise

vvise

Guilty, it's all part of my healing process lol.

GT Flaw and Tassie_tiger like this.
  3. fortbo

fortbo

So worst drivers? So what type of racing do you do again? I know multiple members on this site who race and some who actually race at a pretty high level. Whats your SR and DR again? I am an A DR and an S SR and I know for a fact that there are few A+ drivers on here. This thread is hilarious though keep it up. :lol:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GTWelsh, East27 and Alpha Cipher like this.
  4. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

I'm trying to grasp the relevance of the photos, other than *insert shameless self-promotion here* :lol:

GT Flaw, East27, TenEightyOne and 4 others like this.
  5. fortbo

fortbo

Hey nothing wrong with a little self promo...:lol: and I just came across those photos and wanted to have an excuse to post them. I also figured I’d give the guy some proof that I race so he doesn’t go and post in that wonderful ludicrous claims thread. :lol:

GTWelsh and fastone371 like this.
  6. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Well, considering the only talk going is about people driving in a video game..

7. Leggacy

Leggacy

I can’t believe any sane normal person would start such a thread. Certainly not the actions of a racing driver.

Traks1 and Silent Drifter like this.
  8. winet

winet

Trying to remember the last F1 race that didn't have a crash or two in the first few corners and these are the best drivers in the world. To expect more from sim racers is asking too much

BallPtPenTheif likes this.
  9. fortbo

fortbo

Ok thank you for your correction fine sir...:rolleyes::lol:

Carry on with the incredibly serious and to the point discussion in this thread. :lol:

Crazy Taylor likes this.
  10. Doomotron

Doomotron

I think I've found the best thread on GTPlanet.

Need4Speed685 likes this.
  11. DGXR

DGXR

While I cannot support the OP's severe emotional reaction, I do agree with the general statement that most GT Sport online races (lobby or sport mode) are flawed by at least one big incident, usually 2 or 3. Granted my DR/SR levels (B/B) don't group me with the elite driver crowd, but my mistakes are always pretty small, dropping a tire off-track or bumping (rubbing) another car unintentionally. Meanwhile, another driver smashes into me or others going at least 30+ over speed for the section. This isn't "oops I made a mistake," it's more like "my driving is completely asinine and I don't care because there are no real consequences." I strongly feel these drivers should stick to NFS or other arcade racers and leave the sim racers for those really trying to exhibit some skill. Until I am willing to shell out thousands for a gaming PC and sim driver cockpit setup, the best I can do is try to improve my DR/SR until I can make it in with some real clean drivers. I don't care if I finish toward the rear of the pack every race, as long as it's because of my own (lack of) skill and not because of someone else screwing me up... every time. God it really gets old!

Need4Speed685 and fastone371 like this.
  12. O604

O604

I came to the realization today that this game doesn't make me feel bad. It makes me feel good.

It's you all that makes me feel bad. Why do all have to be so damn good? :bowdown:

DriftMethod and Alpha Cipher like this.
  13. DriftMethod

DriftMethod

We're all (majority of us anyway) trying to get better. I think that's a big reason why we're here. Fast/Slow, Good/Bad, it's all relative, so nothing to feel bad about. Every race only has one 1st place, but unless you're in last place, then at least you beat someone.

Krypton78 and Alpha Cipher like this.
  14. Krypton78

Krypton78

@mods
    Allowing this **** to stay online doesn't serve free speech, if this was the reason why you didn't delete it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2018
  15. TenEightyOne

TenEightyOne Premium

It's their choice and the forum's right to free speech that we operate under. That's the only manner in which this represents a demonstration of free speech by any measure. And you shouldn't try to bypass the profanity filter ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2018
    fastone371 and Alpha Cipher like this.
  16. Krypton78

Krypton78

Insult is not covered by freedom of speech for me

And regarding bypassing the filter, in x posts is "wtf"

I wonder, what does THAT mean?

But, whatever

17. fastone371

fastone371

aahhhh, WTF= Wednesday, Thursday, Friday What else could it be????

DC2_Evan, Doomotron and super_gt like this.
  18. e30318is

e30318is

I was in your race... I was sitting behind you when everything unfolded. That first turn was carnage I sat back deliberately on one side to avoid it all (luckily it paid off) I put it down to 2 things. Firstly the lobby we were in was RUBBISH with driver that probs should just stick to daily's. Secondly the Australian Internet alot of the time the cars were jumping and lagging over the joint.

That second bump you recieved was extremely unfair you definitely had race position, I probably would raged as well (you have one more race to make up points this season).

I'm glad your not leaving for good your times were quicker than mine it would be a shame. Add my PSN titchy8 well get a practice race lobby going tonight for the race.

Need4Speed685 likes this.
  19. UnkaD

UnkaD

I was in that race and was wondering how you got to the back. I just kept dumping it myself. Very poor performance and I would easily get distracted by someone talking to me.

Way Too Fast

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    vvise and fastone371 like this.
  20. Joe-dogs

Joe-dogs

[​IMG]

GTWelsh likes this.
  21. DriftMethod

DriftMethod

Run out of crayons?

22. vvise

vvise

I encountered this driver in a recent race. He did the same thing again lol! This time the game ghosted him out just in time and he slammed the brakes needlessly down the straight. I got a good laugh out of it.

ps. all the clips were already uploaded to youtube because of my stream.

23. TetsuKobura

TetsuKobura Premium

Still haven’t gotten a confirmation nor a rejection for my race offer, my dude.

24. alertthepro

alertthepro

Jesus, dude. Chill. We all have bad races like that, but you shouldn’t go off on a rant because of it. It’s just a game, and things happen. And also, why are you calling the entire community idiots based on the actions of a few people?

25. Woodybobs

Woodybobs

OP has been gracious enough to reply to criticisms already. No need to keep calling him/her out.

Traks1, Thorin Cain and GT Flaw like this.
  26. Alpha Cipher

Alpha Cipher

He's said sorry after a few pages. It looks like he just typed it out of his red mist. It happens to all of us :)

Thorin Cain likes this.
  27. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

This game's fun!

fastone371 and SoullessApples like this.
  28. SoullessApples

SoullessApples

Ahhhh we all feel like this after we get divebombed the first corner or someone uses us as brakes. Happened to all of us, you’ll get use to it.

fastone371 and Sikumatchbox like this.
  29. EmArA

EmArA

disastrous race? Suffered disastrous races for two months here until i gave up.
    GTS is great for snapping screenshots without being bothered with rammers.
    Where do i get my racing fix? AC, R3E & RF2 on PC and will never go back to arcade games.

fastone371 and TwIsTeD_83 like this.
  30. Sikumatchbox

Sikumatchbox

I understand the frustration. In the last manufacture series I was hit twice in qualifying. So I could not make a clean lap. But in the race I was hit again. In real-life the race was over. Luckely I could drive on.

What do you think? Was it to much risk to overtake there?