I AM DONE WITH THIS PIECE OF TRASH AND ITS GOD-AWFUL DRIVERS

The tune is all I need. 6000% power, 20% weight. Then we're talking :mischievous:

:cheers:

Isn't the 500 the car that has snap oversteer under braking? I cant imagine what a handful it would be with some power, imagine the back end trying trying to overtake the front end at 135MPH. You would need a swivel seat so you drive whichever end was pointed down track.:lol::lol:

Thats part of game is learning your opponent style driving. Memorize or write down the opponent name (PSN). Once you see the opponent name appear... either race it or walk away.

I'm pretty sure you'd just go to the 🤬 moon with those stats :lol::lol::lol:
Race to the moon it is then! Put your pneumatic wings on your tomahawk boi :lol:
Isn't the 500 the car that has snap oversteer under braking? I cant imagine what a handful it would be with some power, imagine the back end trying trying to overtake the front end at 135MPH. You would need a swivel seat so you drive whichever end was pointed down track.:lol::lol:
I pride myself if my reversing/spinning myself back to the right direction skills :dopey::lol:

Sympathy. Started 3rd in this race. Punted first corner (accidently?). Climbed back to 4th from last and FL. Great fun.:D:gtpflag:

Life is too short to waste. Good luck and all the best OP.

Last edited:
After a disastrous race on Monza in the Nations Cup due to morons who can't drive properly, sending me off the first corner and off-track, I AM 🤬 DONE WITH THIS TRASH GAME AND THE COMMUNITY OF IDIOTS SURROUNDING IT.
While I tried to make up ground, some 🤬-head gives me no room at all on a corner and bumps me off the course, completely losing all progress I had made up until that point.
Dissatisfied, I quit the race and hoped I could join the next race but OH WAIT, POLYPHONY DIGITAL WON'T ALLOW ME TO DO THAT!!! WHY SHOULD THEY LET ME HAVE ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PARTAKE IN A CLEAN, FAIR & EXCITING RACE?!!!
I am not coming back to this game until Polyphony Digital completely overhaul this game, go MUCH HARSHER on these idiots and give me a reason to compete in these online championships without making me feel like I'm the one who's at fault.
🤬 SPORT MODE, 🤬 PDI, 🤬 THE FIA.

Don't you dare try to remove this post. It is my right to freedom of speech and you should respect it.
You should take a few days for yourself and relax.

After a disastrous race on Monza in the Nations Cup due to morons who can't drive properly, sending me off the first corner and off-track, I AM 🤬 DONE WITH THIS TRASH GAME AND THE COMMUNITY OF IDIOTS SURROUNDING IT.
While I tried to make up ground, some 🤬-head gives me no room at all on a corner and bumps me off the course, completely losing all progress I had made up until that point.
Dissatisfied, I quit the race and hoped I could join the next race but OH WAIT, POLYPHONY DIGITAL WON'T ALLOW ME TO DO THAT!!! WHY SHOULD THEY LET ME HAVE ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PARTAKE IN A CLEAN, FAIR & EXCITING RACE?!!!
I am not coming back to this game until Polyphony Digital completely overhaul this game, go MUCH HARSHER on these idiots and give me a reason to compete in these online championships without making me feel like I'm the one who's at fault.
🤬 SPORT MODE, 🤬 PDI, 🤬 THE FIA.

Don't you dare try to remove this post. It is my right to freedom of speech and you should respect it.

While I can understand your anger here, all I can say is why did you not expect this outcome? This is the reason why I don't bother and why I participate in threads here on what a fiasco the current penalty system is.

When you do actually cool down and re-read some of the comments here and look at your own actions you will clearly see where you went wrong. You expected "this game" to treat you fairly and other players to have the necessary skill and ethics to participate cleanly. Oh how far wrong can you be from reality.

Quite simply you need the attitude that *WHEN* (not if!) this happens to you, you have the ability to deal with it and get over it. "Venting" like this is not the answer and people will just point and laugh at you because at the end of the day it is your own fault (see what I have said above for clarification).

You entered, you got "taken out" and you can't deal with it! GET OVER IT!

Suggestion: Participate in threads where the Penalty System is brought into question by positively contributing, help change it. PD staff do read these pages and will take notice of intelligent conversations and will most probably ignore a childish tantrum.

My $0.02 worth

After taking time away from the computer for a bit and allowing myself some time to reflect on what I said here, I would like to apologise for my extreme outburst on the forum. What I wrote was in the heat of the moment and a by-product of how upset I was last night. Judging upon the fair reactions, it was a very poor decision on my behalf to go ahead and post this thread.

I know many of you will be unable to ignore this outburst for a long time. I'm not writing this response seeking forgiveness, but in the hope you can understand how frustrated I was. I would like to move on from this thread going forward. I have been actively improving my DR and SR back to where it was prior to last night, and I do enjoy quite a few of the races I have been apart of. Last night's was not one of them, and I hope it will be an exception in comparison to faster & cleaner races. I don't hate the game, I become intensely frustrated sometimes whenever I get bumped off-track online.

Once again, I would like to apologise for my anger & frustration in this forum.

After taking time away from the computer for a bit and allowing myself some time to reflect on what I said here, I would like to apologise for my extreme outburst on the forum. What I wrote was in the heat of the moment and a by-product of how upset I was last night. Judging upon the fair reactions, it was a very poor decision on my behalf to go ahead and post this thread.

I know many of you will be unable to ignore this outburst for a long time. I'm not writing this response seeking forgiveness, but in the hope you can understand how frustrated I was. I would like to move on from this thread going forward. I have been actively improving my DR and SR back to where it was prior to last night, and I do enjoy quite a few of the races I have been apart of. Last night's was not one of them, and I hope it will be an exception in comparison to faster & cleaner races. I don't hate the game, I become intensely frustrated sometimes whenever I get bumped off-track online.

Everyone acts childish on occasion, it takes an adult to fess up to it though. :cheers:

I think you’ll find that as long as you’re posts from here on are mature this can be a very forgiving community. I hope you learned your lesson and the rest of your time here will be positive.

Well done :bowdown:

Good news, the game needs good racers that are mature on track and doesn't take out their real life frustrations on other players. The common way to handle jerks online is to call them out in game, report them, post about it here with a corresponding replay video and everyone will back you up.

To be fair that particular race isn't a good base to start with. Its like double crack cocaine. You know you shouldn't touch that track (and then go in that car as well).

giphy.gif

well i apoligize to you at least you are honest, is just frustation that is gone after hours, and go back to play GT sport to beat dirty users

It takes a lot to go back to the forums and reply to apologize after some really bad replies, so thank you for doing that :cheers:

I apologize for my sarcastic reply to you earlier, it was immature of me as well. There's tons of posts by the people here on how to try and avoid these kinds of unfortunate incidents so we'll have less moments like these, so try checking them out 👍

Wow, instead of locking this post, the mods left it open and the user has learned his lesson!

Apologie accepted! My best tip to find clean drivers is to keep your Sr at S. Anything else is an atrocity.

Anything else is an atrocity.

Not totally true. While its suggested that folk who have a lower Sr are assumed to be less clean, are not all like that. Going down the ranks I have had a lot of clean races on B and C SR.

Bravo!! I feel your frustration, if I wore a live mic during races you would hear far worse from me!
The thing that is really frustrating isn't just getting hit by someone but the fact that PD finds it justified to penalize you 10 seconds for an unperceptible touch on the rear bumper of the car in front because he hit the brakes mid apex while you were building up a run to make a pass which is often necessary due to the unrealistic physics of the game. Or you got hit entering a chicane because the car behind you forgot there was a braking zone and not only did you get stuck in the kitty litter but you got a penalty for your efforts because you dared to be the higher ranked driver. I just do not understand PD's thinking that the higher ranked driver deserves the lions share of contact penalties

It's all good. You got your anger out. People got to make fun of it. You showed that you are strong enough to take it and come back with a well worded message that we all can agree on. It is very understandable that this game will get the best of you at times. Everybody has been a victim of it. Glad everything's working out now.

Bravo 👍 :bowdown:.

:cheers:

Back