I Beat LoudMusic!!!

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 77 comments
Originally posted by LoudMusic
Well, a certain amount of that is possible. But if you really know what you're doing in the fighting game you should be able to beat that kind of attack. Usually you can block then attack and be really successful. Super-moves are over rated (:
You also can do those cheap moves like making an opponent block and then throw them. . . My friend Sam was notorious for doing that in Street Fighter 2. . . The only game he ever beat me at.

Yeah. I had a friend button mashing like a pro in Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore, so I went ape **** on him and didn't throw a single punch. I took him out 3 - 0 simply by parle blocking.

I did that to my buddy in Tekken Tag, the block and grab thing. . . He was throwing everything he had at me and ever time, *thump* get up buddy. . . *thump get up buddy. . . He got extremely pissed especially since he was boasting about how he was the king of Tekken Tag

Ha ha, that's so much fun. Sometimes the best offense is a good defense. Wait ... (:

Also, that awesome girlfriend of mine that beat me in GT3 ... she bought me roses for Valentine's Day.

A dozen roses (with a poem which will not be repeated here).

2 for me
2 for mom
1 each for my two sisters
1 each for six of my favorite ladies at work

She really is the greatest girl.

Attachments

• dsc01741.jpg
    dsc01741.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 60
The sucky thing is, she ordered purple online and hot pink showed up. So she called and refrained from *****ing them out. They're sending purple ones tomorrow at no cost.

Hey everybody this is Loudmusic's Lady again. Ya'll are all so sweet. I peaked at what everyone had to say. I'll show him up again soon on GT3, but right now I'm working on just learning how to drive his stick. ;)

Anyhow, I'm all prettied up for our V-day events and wanted to show myself off so here's a picture of me.

:D

Attachments

• loud\'s lady.jpg
    loud\'s lady.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 47
shhh don't tell LM this but he is a lucky guy :D

I guess since it is show and tell. . . Everyone has seen me fubarred, but this is my woman. . .
attachment.php

Don't mind the obscenely fat look I have. . .

Well, a certain amount of that is possible. But if you really know what you're doing in the fighting game you should be able to beat that kind of attack. Usually you can block then attack and be really successful. Super-moves are over rated (:

I ususally resort to childish cheap shots like non stop punching :D

Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
I ususally resort to childish cheap shots like non stop punching :D

There's been a pretty consistant move in every fighting game that is unblockable and easily repeated. In Street Fighter it was the swamp guy that had electrical power. His leg-whip was unstoppable and easily reproduced at an alarming rate.

Other examples escape me as I have to pee REALLY BAD.

Have fun, good night, man my girlfriend is hot.

Well, not so much. But she did have 50% more horse power than me ...

More flowers! The purple ones didn't show up - she got these instead :odd: Perhaps that's not such a great company after all.

Attachments

• dsc01796.jpg
    dsc01796.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 17
They're purple. Ish. Kinda. Not really. Not at all. They're pink.

I worked. So I made money while you lost money. Therefore I win. Sortof.

I tried squinting real hard - still no purple.

Shoot, man, I was on vacation in Chicago for a WEEK last year and made more money while I was there than I spent (paid vacations ROCK!). AND I was with two beautiful girls - one of which I now call "mine" (:

Arcade.

Well we had a pretty magnificent Valentine's Day - how about the rest of you?

I had stuff to do with the school over the weekend, and wasn't home at all; I got home at about 15:00ish and was exhausted. So I went to sleep until 21:00ish; woke up and watched some Cartoon Network (had to get in the weekly viewing of Rurouni Kenshin). Then I managed to fall asleep with the light and TV on, along with my contacts still on (can't sleep in them, because they are hard ones). So my Valentine's Day, well sucked the big one! :odd:

Latest Posts

Back