I Beat LoudMusic!!!

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 77 comments
Originally posted by LoudMusic
This is LoudMusic's lady. We just played a 4 lap on Special Stage 5 & I actually beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!! I beat the great and wonderful LoudMusic!
boldpurple.gif

Can someone say own3d?

What!? Who says? She had a faster car - what am I supposed to do?

Yes.. i know exactly how you felt... she had a faster car so she won. I have almost the exact same story but i lost to my 8 year old cousin.

Here is how it went. I brought my game over to my cousin's house and we decided to play. My oldest cousin (18) in a stock RX7 was racing my young cousin (8... who wanted to play) in his tuned Viper gts thing at grand valley. No doubt my little cousin was good for his age... he still ran into the walls a few time. My old cousin in his RX7 lost to the Viper about 7 second. So i was laughing so hard. I mean even though the kid was 8 year old he was still pretty good and its grand valley so he was bouncing off the wall and all that. Even though my cousin (18) lost it was his first time playing GT3.

I stepped up and played the winner... which i thought would be my 18 year old cousin but turn out to be that little kid... i was so cocky! I was like this is my game and i am going to beat a kid no matter what car he has. Turn out to be false. I had him from the start and to the end basically but you know in grand valley there is that long straight away well... i was so close to the finish line had no idea that the viper was gainning FAST! My 18 year old cousin said "Harold (my name), hes going to pass you!" I saw him and didnt think that he would be able to pass me by the length on the map but turns out he did!!

I LOST TO MY 8 YEAR OLD COUSIN!! So embarrassing! Even though i know a win is a win he only beat me by around .8 second not even a full second. I was pretty embarrassed, even more than losing to your g/f.

Well I guess since everyone is sharing the embrassment,

It was a little after GT2 was out, my ex wanted to play so I gave her a fully race modified Eclipse and I took a Fully modified Prelude SH. . . The course was Autmun Ring. . . I was beating her not by much throughout the first lap and then She screwed up a U-turn and I took off. . . So I get to the finish line and line up my car parallel to the finish line. She comes flying at me and Hits me dead in the center of the car pushing my car car in front of her car over the finish line and it gave her the victory. . . :odd:

Originally posted by miata13B
Well I guess since everyone is sharing the embrassment,

It was a little after GT2 was out, my ex wanted to play so I gave her a fully race modified Eclipse and I took a Fully modified Prelude SH. . . The course was Autmun Ring. . . I was beating her not by much throughout the first lap and then She screwed up a U-turn and I took off. . . So I get to the finish line and line up my car parallel to the finish line. She comes flying at me and Hits me dead in the center of the car pushing my car car in front of her car over the finish line and it gave her the victory. . . :odd:

Still not as embarrassing as losing to a eight year old kid!! :(:(:(

Originally posted by rollazn
Still not as embarrassing as losing to a eight year old kid!! :(:(:(
5lolol.gif
No, but I got beat by the system . . . Plus my driver died in the process. . . :(

Oh, She had the faster car. . .

<LM> I'd like to point out she was driving a Sylvia and I was driving an MR-2 Spyder.

Just for clarification.

And it was about 1.5 seconds.

So, I got beat by a girl.

I have a girl, most of you don't.

Pthththth.

Don't teach someone how to play a game, they will get better and overpass their master.

Yeah, I watch enough kung-foo to know better. But she's so hot when she plays (:
does her hair barely cover her um. . . when she is playing? Kristien's does. . . then I am overcome with her :D

Her what? Neck? Ears? I'm not sure what you're saying. ;)

So ... aaaahhhh, uhmmmm, how do you get her to play like that? :mischievous:
Ah the naked special :D I have my ways :lol:

Ah the naked special :D I have my ways :lol:

Now I am really jealous . . . :rolleyes:

And I was laughing about you getting beat and your driver dieing in the process. :lol:

Originally posted by VashTheStampede
Now I am really jealous . . . :rolleyes:

And I was laughing about you getting beat and your driver dieing in the process. :lol:
hehe. . . That is only with my current, the previous one would not for the life of her :( but the new one makes :D

hehe. . . That is only with my current, the previous one would not for the life of her :( but the new one makes :D

You are a lucky man . . .

You are a lucky man . . .
Took me quite some time to get here my friend. . . but the constant uphill battle was worth it :D keeping pushing everyday, you'll get to where you'll be happy. . . and maybe LM's girlfriend will post another victory here soon :D. . . Then get your girl to post here too :D mine, she won't be posting, because I know she'll post the same type of thing about beating the great Miata :lol: I like that the Great Miata :lol: hillarious.

Took me quite some time to get here my friend. . . but the constant uphill battle was worth it :D keeping pushing everyday, you'll get to where you'll be happy. . . and maybe LM's girlfriend will post another victory here soon :D. . . Then get your girl to post here too :D mine, she won't be posting, because I know she'll post the same type of thing about beating the great Miata :lol: I like that the Great Miata :lol: hillarious.

All hail the GREAT MIATA! Well I have to get a girl in the first place for her to be able to post here; plus she would never beat me anyways. :lol:

All hail the GREAT MIATA! Well I have to get a girl in the first place for her to be able to post here; plus she would never beat me anyways. :lol:
your what 19, you'll get all the women, just use the confidence you show with your game and you get whomever you want. . . just don't be shy my friend. . . and on that note I am gone . Peace out my friend :D

your what 19, you'll get all the women, just use the confidence you show with your game and you get whomever you want. . . just don't be shy my friend. . . and on that note I am gone . Peace out my friend :D

Soon to be 19; after you said that, I just realized that I turn 19 in a couple of months. Peace.

I remember one time I was in a race with my brother. He Beat me. The bad part was that he had never played a Playstation before in his life.

That was teh sux

Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
I remember one time I was in a race with my brother. He Beat me. The bad part was that he had never played a Playstation before in his life.

That was teh sux

How did you manage to lose against a person who had never played a Playstation before? Was it one of those vastly superior car kinda things? :confused:

Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA

That was teh sux

Thats the primary reason I refuse to play fighting games. I sat there and learned every singe move and special attack in my mortal kombat games and got my but kicked by an 8 yr old just cramming the buttons :grumpy:

Well, a certain amount of that is possible. But if you really know what you're doing in the fighting game you should be able to beat that kind of attack. Usually you can block then attack and be really successful. Super-moves are over rated (:

Back