I Beat LoudMusic!!!

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 77 comments
United States
Everywhere
This is LoudMusic's lady. We just played a 4 lap on Special Stage 5 & I actually beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!! I beat the great and wonderful LoudMusic!
boldpurple.gif

<LM> I'd like to point out she was driving a Sylvia and I was driving an MR-2 Spyder.

Just for clarification.

And it was about 1.5 seconds.

So, I got beat by a girl.

I have a girl, most of you don't.

Pthththth.

:lol:

That was great... You should be happy LM... When my gf got on here she started causeing trouble int eh rumble strip... Well it wasn't really her fault... Anyways, you should be glad she wants to drive stick...

Originally posted by LoudMusic
This is LoudMusic's lady. We just played a 4 lap on Special Stage 5 & I actually beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!! I beat the great and wonderful LoudMusic!
boldpurple.gif

Oh, I must clarify. He is not that great. ;)

What!? Who says? She had a faster car - what am I supposed to do?

Win?!?

Grats to your G/F:) dont ever forget to remind him of this, every single day for as long as one of you live:lol:

A note on the stick driving ... she did GREAT. Drove all over town. Didn't kill it once. Didn't even studder. Smooth as glass. A little slow on the take-off but that's to be expected.

What a girl!

A note on the stick driving ... she did GREAT. Drove all over town. Didn't kill it once. Didn't even studder. Smooth as glass. A little slow on the take-off but that's to be expected.

What a girl!

Marry her.

Originally posted by vat_man
Marry her.

That's the plan ;)

This May we're hopefully taking a trip to the west coast - three weeks on the road. If all goes according to plan it'll be in a new car (S2000?) and she'll need to do some driving.

Then sometimes after that we'd like to head down to your spot on the globe, Vat, and check out Australia. But that might have to wait a while so my vacation time builds back up.

<LM> I'd like to point out she was driving a Sylvia and I was driving an MR-2 Spyder.

Just for clarification.

And it was about 1.5 seconds.

So, I got beat by a girl.

I have a girl, most of you don't.

Pthththth.

Ah ha, sucker.
Girls aren't rare and you are slow. :P
:lol:
lol, just kiddin with you.

Best of luck with your plans.

boldpurple.gif
LM - This is really pathetic, making up stories like that trying to fool us into believing you have a GF by making one up :eek: That's pretty scary man...

Originally posted by Flerbizky
LM - This is really pathetic, making up stories like that trying to fool us into believing you have a GF by making one up :eek: That's pretty scary man...

Drat! Foiled again ...

boldpurple.gif
Oh such signiature material :D

I think LM just lost a bit of his manhood tonight losing to his girl. . . Although LM I won't say much because my girl wants me to teach her how to play GT3 and race on a track. . . She can however drive a manual :D, She just needs to learn about racing lines and then she is going to start to hit the track with me :D

She actually did well again tonight (driving my car). I'd like her to play some more GT3, but she gets bored easily with it. She likes puzzle games and RTSes more.

She actually did well again tonight (driving my car). I'd like her to play some more GT3, but she gets bored easily with it. She likes puzzle games and RTSes more.
That is it then, it is settled, your bringing your girl and I'll bring mine, we'll get them both out onto the track we'll have a few beers and some good laughs, then the women will beat us up for laughing at them. . . It will be a grand old time :D

Originally posted by miata13B
That is it then, it is settled, your bringing your girl and I'll bring mine, we'll get them both out onto the track we'll have a few beers and some good laughs, then the women will beat us up for laughing at them. . . It will be a grand old time :D

That sounds like a blast! Now I wish I had a girl and a friend with a girl to do that with . . . :banghead: :lol:

(I think I might be jealous or something :confused: )

Originally posted by VashTheStampede
That sounds like a blast! Now I wish I had a girl and a friend with a girl to do that with . . . :banghead: :lol:
it is a tough find let me tell you :D good luck finding one,

Take your time rifle through you'll find a very nice one :D

Originally posted by miata13B
it is a tough find let me tell you :D good luck finding one,

Take your time rifle through you'll find a very nice one :D

Yeah, tell me about it. I might be able to find a girl who could put up with me . . . but one who might actually play video games with me??? That's like an impossible feat or something.

But if anyone can do it, I can! (And that's why I am Vash the Stampede!)

Originally posted by VashTheStampede
Yeah, tell me about it. I might be able to find a girl who could put up with me . . . but one who might actually play video games with me??? That's like an impossible feat or something.

But if anyone can do it, I can! (And that's why I am Vash the Stampede!)
love the picture, keep up the attitude, you'll do find. . .

Back