I.D.G.T.S.*(Updated 5/22/05)* Statis In Side

how do u race each other???? how do u battle soemone miles away....im new to this forums also how to take pictures and make vids???

He's making vids with his brother who lives in the same house(im assuming), pictures you can do in the game and transfer to a usb thumb drive, videos you can either capture with a video card or capture device on your pc, or point a camera at your screen.

AAAhhh, looks like fun to me, I FINALLY know what Initial D is look at this it's a nice site, also for the ones that already knew what Initial D is.........ergh I'm stupid:banghead::lol:...............

purple sil80 definitely. just wondering, have you tried drifting on arcade mode? its hard as hell for me, and i use economy tires, but in GT mode i got the car set up to drift beautifully

nightkids4ever
Hapapogahara - Capri Rally(Costa Di AMalfi)
Doesn't capri seem more like iro? since the crazy hair pins?

ImpaktBloo - yes i have, its not that hard really... depends on the car... the only car me and my brother have a hard time with is the Trueno... it seems to grip alot... :crazy:

I've also been acquring/ trying to acquire all the cars in Initial-D in GT4. Since the Used dealership is constantly changing, I thought it was a good idea to always keep an eye out for InitialD cars so I don't miss them and have to wait 700 days to see them again.

A Yellow FD can be found at the Used dealership (Bathhurst R)

Red Cappuchino is easy to find.

Red Miata is also easy to find but I dunno where to find one with a hardtop (like in GT3)

I have yet to find a white Efini but I'm still looking.

I've only been able to find Bunta's car in white, dark gray and dark blue. Don't know if the correct blue is available in GT4 though I did come across the 22b.

Yellow Skyline R34 can be found in the used section once in awhile. (dunno who's car it is yet but it can be seen in the intro in ep.11 so I'm assuming it's important)

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for more cars. Keep up the good work!!

BTW, you guys are missing some of the "implied" races from Season 4. Dunno if you guys decided not to do those because there is nothing to really go on. There was a blue R34 GTS race vs the Yellow FD (no r34 gts in GT4), a white turbo Integra TypeR vs the Yellow FD and also a white Altezza vs the Hachiroku. Also too bad we can't turn on and off headlights. :)

JrunkenC
I've also been acquring/ trying to acquire all the cars in Initial-D in GT4. Since the Used dealership is constantly changing, I thought it was a good idea to always keep an eye out for InitialD cars so I don't miss them and have to wait 700 days to see them again.

A Yellow FD can be found at the Used dealership (Bathhurst R)

Red Cappuchino is easy to find.

Red Miata is also easy to find but I dunno where to find one with a hardtop (like in GT3)

I have yet to find a white Efini but I'm still looking.

I've only been able to find Bunta's car in white, dark gray and dark blue. Don't know if the correct blue is available in GT4 though I did come across the 22b.

Yellow Skyline R34 can be found in the used section once in awhile. (dunno who's car it is yet but it can be seen in the intro in ep.11 so I'm assuming it's important)

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for more cars. Keep up the good work!!

Whats your point? I have all the Initial D Cars... I don't know why your telling me this... But thanks =)
-TD

JrunkenC - The AE86 raced the Altezza ... i dont think so... ill check it out though.

PS going to start this thing soon, once my friend trades me his Sileighty purple.
-TD

ToyotaDrifter
JrunkenC - The AE86 raced the Altezza ... i dont think so... ill check it out though.

PS going to start this thing soon, once my friend trades me his Sileighty purple.
-TD

Takumi raced against the Altezza only as a teaser cus the battle was "over at the first hairpin". I think it was in the episode 9-10 batch. just fyi.

lol hurry! i wanna watch these! ....please? ^_^;

I have to say that your videos are awesome. :drool:

Initial D is interesting and fun to watch especially when it is recreated in Gran Turismo.

Two people drifting with skill is always cool in a race.

Nice splicing of the anime.

Keep it up. Hopefully gt4 will help you with the video and car selection.

PS if anyone finds the impossible white rx7 savana efini III in GT4 please post it. 👍

alright... i will, i dotn think they do though, the drifting is really hard it still looks nice but cant get the super switching.. switch back to fast and u spin.. but im getting the hang of it. Guss i have to practice in the Sileighty =) Im still on season 1.. so dont get all crazy... im not even in 4th stage yet so dont talke about that season just yet =)
-TD

Keep your pants on TD just trying to help. Though I guess if you've got all the cars already, then no help is needed. Instead, can you please help a fellow Initial-D fanatic by telling us around what days the cars appeared? I'd love to fill my garage with all the Initial-D cars. :)

TingBoy
I just noticed...

No Enna (Daiki - EK9 and Sakai - DC2) or Fruit Line (R34 and S2000)*?

*forgot their names*

XD

It didn't really show them... but i guss i can do them.. but like i said im still on season one...so slow down...

as for the dates... i just checked the used car list every 7 days.. and every time at less 1 would show up.
-TD

Fug, just realized... for two player replay.... can only do split screen. Thats not cool.... I think i found a way around it. If i go ilink or xlink, will the cars still be fixed up if i load them.. or will they be stock like in GT3 ilink stuff... THis is the only way out... unless you guys dont mind the split screen.
Another way is to do ghost... Unless you guys find a way to get 1 screen for two player drifting.. IDK what to do.. mabye go back to gt3... :( DANG U GT4 why must you add cool stuff but take out the better stuff... :(
-TD

how would i do that... I have adobe permire.. and movie maker... what could i do with that... or is there another program. I know that with AP i can save as a gif then open with photoshop and cut it like that.. but i dont know if it would be the same...
-TD

ToyotaDrifter
Doesn't capri seem more like iro? since the crazy hair pins?
thats true, but Capri is in a city or a highway like road, ill continue of finding the tracks

Ic, hey do you guys care if its in split screen that way you can get two points of view =), well ill find a way that will look good and work best... this is the easiest way right now but theres different chooses like
1) Split Screen
2) Ghost
3) Super Hard Lan Replay
4) Find A Way To UnSplit Screen
-TD

ToyotaDrifter
Ic, hey do you guys care if its in split screen that way you can get two points of view =), well ill find a way that will look good and work best... this is the easiest way right now but theres different chooses like
1) Split Screen
2) Ghost
3) Super Hard Lan Replay
4) Find A Way To UnSplit Screen
-TD

I'll choose no. 3 cause it will look the best.

i recommand number. THREE
and four.. if there's a way... gameshark? err. i don't know

so many dissapointment in GT4... sighhh

Back