I.D.G.T.S.*(Updated 5/22/05)* Statis In Side

Not sure what you think about this ToyotaDrifter. I personally think Trial Mountain is a potentially great stage for Happogahara. Mainly because of the tunnel it has with the hairpin afterward xD. Though it's missing the signature continous hairpin of Happogahara.

I know this is sounds crazy but,coundnt you just change the color setting in the capture card.just get a purple sli80 change the color setting and there you go a blue sli80.

It's cool to see this series again. On finding the exact same cars, don't worry about it. If an exact replica isn't found in GT4, that really can't be helped. Just use something as close as possible. Go ahead with the purple Sileighty.

I'm writing a racing story similar to Initial D, but with a few differences. There isn't much drifting, it's based in the US(my part of Texas), and while driver skill is a very important factor, there is also a focus on proper tuning and having a good car to start with. Anyway, my list of cars is much larger and more diverse than Initial D(JP, US and Euro cars). Sounds tough, right?

Amazingly, almost everything is covered in GT4, should I decide to recreate my races as well. I'll have to make a few substitutes, but they are still pretty close. I have a Lamborghini Diablo, and while it isn't in GT4, the Cizeta Moroder looks very similar. I also have an entire group of Porsche drivers, but some of the RUFs will help cover them. I'm out of luck on the Ferraris I use, but they aren't involved in a race, anyway.

Again, just make substitutions where you have to. You can even put in a little notation or something at the beginning of the video, saying something to the effect of: "We know the color isn't quite right. Don't flood our email about it." 💡 The video doesn't have to be perfect. We just appreciate the effort you're going through to produce this! Keep up the good work!

mustang_4_ever
blue s13? i have 1...1988
shes a little dark though, kinda NAVY

not an s13 a Sileighty it looks like a the old 240 but more boxy... but if you find a blue 240 that would be nice.... Keep trying to find one but yeah its ok like vquick said as long as its almost the same. Still looking for a Myogi map.. any ideas? And ps trial as hapo sounds good thanks vquick.

All i really need is the map and i can get started guys....
-TD

ToyotaDrifter
not an s13 a Sileighty it looks like a the old 240 but more boxy... but if you find a blue 240 that would be nice.... Keep trying to find one but yeah its ok like vquick said as long as its almost the same. Still looking for a Myogi map.. any ideas? And ps trial as hapo sounds good thanks vquick.

All i really need is the map and i can get started guys....
-TD

I guess it really depends. Based on my observation, the 'Myogi' in the Initial D: Arcade series is pretty much a circular track with maybe two hairpins at most (with one hella wide signature hairpin). However, based on the ID anime, Myogi seemed to be very similar to a combination of Akina and Tsusaka (sp?). So...if you want, I'll try to surf some tracks for anything close to either of the Myogis.

Initial D: Arcade Myogi
course_map01s.jpg

Initial D: Stage One-Stage Four Myogi (I believe the ones from the anime is most accurate to it's real-life counterparts).
c_shin_myogi.jpg

Also....I've failed to find any blue Sileighty. Not sure if you knew/tried this, but you can win Sileightys from the Silvia Sister tourny (from Nissan). I tried it a few times, all I've ended up with are White and Purple Sileightys. xD Maybe you might have better luck if you try (Every now and then, Sileightys are sold in the Used Car Showrooms....never seen a blue one yet).

itzLINKY - thanks for the information. And yes i have tryed wining the Sileighty. And i do have a Purple one like most people do. Also make sure the track you find for it can also be used in Arcade Mode. If it isn't in arcade mode that means no twin drifting for that Track. I also found some tracks to be better suited for some so i changed them. I think i might used Moter (city? Vally? Curcit?) Something like that. Or maybe Mid Field I and II.

TamHondaDrifter - No problem man dont sweet it.

P.S. Me and my brother have got drifting down to the point where we can almost do most of the turns.(depending on the cars) We also tryed twin drifting and are getting the hang of that. Its really not that hard once you learn the real phisics. My brother drifts in real life so he got it before me like right away. But i was used to GT3 so it was a little harder for me.

-TD

ToyotaDrifter
itzLINKY - thanks for the information. And yes i have tryed wining the Sileighty. And i do have a Purple one like most people do. Also make sure the track you find for it can also be used in Arcade Mode. If it isn't in arcade mode that means no twin drifting for that Track. I also found some tracks to be better suited for some so i changed them. I think i might used Moter (city? Vally? Curcit?) Something like that. Or maybe Mid Field I and II.

-TD

Hehe, welcome. Anyhow, xD would be nice to see what the new stages are (update the front page/first post xD). Anyhow, let me finish my Psych test and I'll run those tracks you just mentioned. Based on memory though, Mid Field I or II might be a good choice for Myogi...

itzLINKY
I guess it really depends. Based on my observation, the 'Myogi' in the Initial D: Arcade series is pretty much a circular track with maybe two hairpins at most (with one hella wide signature hairpin). However, based on the ID anime, Myogi seemed to be very similar to a combination of Akina and Tsusaka (sp?). So...if you want, I'll try to surf some tracks for anything close to either of the Myogis.

Initial D: Arcade Myogi
course_map01s.jpg

Initial D: Stage One-Stage Four Myogi (I believe the ones from the anime is most accurate to it's real-life counterparts).
c_shin_myogi.jpg

Also....I've failed to find any blue Sileighty. Not sure if you knew/tried this, but you can win Sileightys from the Silvia Sister tourny (from Nissan). I tried it a few times, all I've ended up with are White and Purple Sileightys. xD Maybe you might have better luck if you try (Every now and then, Sileightys are sold in the Used Car Showrooms....never seen a blue one yet).

I think El Capitan looks pretty similar to Myogi. Or Irohazaka cus EC has a wooden bridge in it. your choice TD. hope that helps later

::EDIT:: oops scratch Myogi but Iro works. lemme see if El Capitan is in Arcade.

CRVdrftR05
I think El Capitan looks pretty similar to Myogi. Or Irohazaka cus EC has a wooden bridge in it. your choice TD. hope that helps later

::EDIT:: oops scratch Myogi but Iro works. lemme see if El Capitan is in Arcade.

eh ehmm.. its not... I was going to use El Capitan for akina but it wasn't there so scrach that, Myogi = Mid Field
-TD

Very nice vids. 👍 I like the Initial D clips instead of just words on the screen. As for the blue Sil80, maybe someone can build a hybrid (color change?).

Sorry to say we have some problems.... my brother is working alot... he will be off work soon because he is quiting.. the good news is thats when we are going to get it done... eather that or when ever... sorry again... ( damn delys... always!!! RAH#$!@$@#$!@#$!@#$!, well any ways... my friend might come over and help so might work... and anotheer thing.. found out if you play xlink you can drift and record full screen.. might be a good thing...
-TD

Sry For the dealy... still trying to find out how to capture it with out 2 screen.. other then lan.. but we dont have lan.. so i was wondering if i could use both views?
-TD

Back