I.D.G.T.S.*(Updated 5/22/05)* Statis In Side

vtec513
Tri do u think we could get together and do some of these episodes?
Yeah i wouldn't mind if you did... I dont think i have the programs able to do wide screen... I have adobe and movie maker.... I can do full screen... but it is hard for me to get the AE86 to drift nicly... :guilty:

adobe premiere will allow you to crop the video. set the video project (custom) to the dimensions of one half of the screen(one of the splits, itll be around 720x240) then use the crop filter in the video transform folder. crop it til the split screen is either the top or bottom one depending on which one ya want

TRi
adobe premiere will allow you to crop the video. set the video project (custom) to the dimensions of one half of the screen(one of the splits, itll be around 720x240) then use the crop filter in the video transform folder. crop it til the split screen is either the top or bottom one depending on which one ya want

Hmm.. ill have to do some practice ones lol :) 👍 thanks

I liked the video. But dudes... the Sileighty race was at Usui pass and they did the whole cat and mouse thing. Myogi was where the FD raced the R32 and the AE86 raced the S14 in the rain...

Of course, I watched the anime in English and hence know nothing at all. =)

yo my opinion is that the race between Tak's AE86 and Maya's Sileighty should be set on "Costa di Amalfi" on GT4. There are alot of turns that feels like C=121. its kind of easy drifting there. and "Tsukuba Circuit should be Mt. Myogi for the race between Zack's R32 and K.T.'s FD, and Tak's 86 and Kent's S14 in the rain. By the way dont even try to find a blue Sileighty. There is only purple which is closest to Maya's car. Also for the race between Tak's new AE86 and Aki's Levin AE86 Turbo, it should be set on "Citta di Aria". It is just like Shomaru pass. Well best of luck!

👍

Back