I have a request from you pros

• Thread starter zeno
  • 97 comments
I just did 3 laps and these are the exact times... (as I can see them. The game is on pause next to me.)

L1: 1.37.370
L2: 1.36.932
L3: 1.35.035

That Lap three .35.035 wasnt anything special...

Im sure P could do better and more than likely hit your mark.

However, I do have to call all of this into question as the 20 somethings mentioned were mentioned repeatedly, until called into question.

But the 1.25 claimed by thio... Ummm.... yea (of course, if that is with the R390GT1, then it is more believable.)

However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I think that if you want some real comp, with a group who you can trust for the most part, you should come over to the weekly online racing in the official olr thread here at gtp.

We do weekly races and it is some great stuff.

I can say that I am a better driver because of it.

And even better... we can usually spot the cheaters easily, as they all seem to act the same.

This week is the first rally race, so Im not racing it, but I'm sure next week will be back to the tarmac.

Hope to see you there.

Why would I make up my time when I'm trying to confirm the accuracy of someone else's time thats better then mine?? If I would have made up the time that would mean I never really gave it a shot therefore I wouldn't even be interested in finding out the truth...

It takes skill in tuning a car to perfection to get lap times like that

again.....i'd like to CONFIRM something....

is it the S catagory Castrol Mugen? or a home garage tuned one....

but yes 1'31.XX is possible...if i sat there and hammered away at it i could probobly pull 3 MAYBE 4 seconds off my time....heh actually guys your really pumping me up for some online racing! i'd like to give it a try!:P

Originally posted by Ducati
again.....i'd like to CONFIRM something....

is it the S catagory Castrol Mugen? or a home garage tuned one....

but yes 1'31.XX is possible...if i sat there and hammered away at it i could probobly pull 3 MAYBE 4 seconds off my time....heh actually guys your really pumping me up for some online racing! i'd like to give it a try!:P

The S category, arcade version one.

Sorry dude, didnt mean to call you a liar...

I want you to know that I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and that in my book, you still dont even get an "keep and eye on this guy" status...

Which is good... that status means that you would be under scrutiny of being of possible cheater, and hence, some of us would be looking for your slip up as a cheater...

But like I said...

You dont get that status.

Plus, you get to be trusted until you proove yourself unworthy of that...

Glad to see you here at the boards, and just like ducati...

Get on this olr stuff, it surely is the best chance to race.

Originally posted by GoKents
Sorry dude, didnt mean to call you a liar...

I want you to know that I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and that in my book, you still dont even get an "keep and eye on this guy" status...

Which is good... that status means that you would be under scrutiny of being of possible cheater, and hence, some of us would be looking for your slip up as a cheater...

But like I said...

You dont get that status.

Plus, you get to be trusted until you proove yourself unworthy of that...

Glad to see you here at the boards, and just like ducati...

Get on this olr stuff, it surely is the best chance to race.

Let me get a burden of proof (screenshot) to further elevate my status of honesty in your "book".

Originally posted by soflaimports
Let me get a burden of proof (screenshot) to further elevate my status of honesty in your "book".
That is always the best thing to show proof. Trust me.

Well, how did you guys pull of 1'31.XXX? What tricks are there in Tokyo 246 that makes you go faster? I managed to pull off a 1'35.238, but it seems like that I can do better. Any tips?

Originally posted by miata13B
turn off TCS and ASM off, and then try the race.

Okay, I'll try to do that as soon as I finish my math homework, *sigh*

random: we should have a smiley that *sighs* :)

I like the :irked: smiley for sighs...

I could try this today, so just let me confirm.
S Class Free Run
Castrol Mugen NSX
Tokyo R246

Is that all right?

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I like the :irked: smiley for sighs...

I could try this today, so just let me confirm.
S Class Free Run
Castrol Mugen NSX
Tokyo R246

Is that all right?

Yup :)

:irked: *sigh* lol :)

btw, How would you turn off the ASM and the TSC in Arcade Mode?

You go to options, then to the controller (the second one) that has either manual or auto. Below that it has ASM and TCS on or off.

lol that's probobly the answer to this whole thread....the other guy was probobly racing with ASM and TCS off....i was racing with it on, forgot to take it off aswell!:D

Okay, I just came back from running laps around Tokyo R246, and the best I've gotten was 1'35.537. I tried to stay on the gas pedal most of the way, but it seems like that there's another trick to have a time like 1'31.XXX. Any tips?

To GoKents: Yes I ran 1'25.XXX with the Nissan R390GT1 Race Car. I wanted to see if I can race in the weeky Race Series, but it seems like that I need to do some work on that :) I left my R390GT1 Race Car stock, so that was the problem in not getting the right times :banghead:

ok just got back from some more runs, this time without ASM or TCS....wow i thought that car handled good the first couple laps...but this time was like :eek: :eek: :eek:

anyway managed to shave some time off and landed a 1'33.050

there were 3 spots where i could DEFINITLY improve my time, which might shave a whole second off....but if anyone here can reach the 1'31's, i commend you...it takes some serious skill and one
fdevil2.gif
HOT
fdevil2.gif
lap!!!

Unbeleivable! I just received screenshots of the guys "miracle lap" of 1'31.653 :eek: Therefore it was prooven right. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience to you guys.

Originally posted by zeno
Hello,

I need to know from one of you more experienced drivers if it's quite easily possible to break into the 1'21s on the Tokyo route with the Castrol Mugen NSX in free run mode (from the S Class)?

I am stuck at 1'32.097 with about two years of experience, meanwhile another person posts his record of 1'31.658:eek: after he started out with times into the 1'40s a couple of days ago. Am I right to be suspecting somekind of a cheating? Or simply I just can't seem to get my laps straight even after the 250th try...:banghead:

(times updated)
best I can turn that course is 59 seconds, an NO mistakes

yea masterblaster...but we are talking about a specific car, untuneable......it's like giving a whole load of guys the exact same car, down to the bricks....and seeing what they can do

Originally posted by Ducati
yea masterblaster...but we are talking about a specific car, untuneable......it's like giving a whole load of guys the exact same car, down to the bricks....and seeing what they can do
Well... I suggest you remove the bricks from the trunk, an lighten the load..no ?

:cheers:

Originally posted by zeno
Unbeleivable! I just received screenshots of the guys "miracle lap" of 1'31.653 :eek: Therefore it was prooven right. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience to you guys.

Hi zeno:
:D I IN NO WAY mean to question the validity your "Mystery Driver's" time, but "Screenshots" don't prove it was a "Legal" Lap. There are several places on Rte 246 where "Wall Riding" COULD (Again I'm NOT saying this happened) lower your Lap time. Only a REPLAY is real PROOF. JMO...UB57
:D

Originally posted by UB57
Hi zeno:
:D I IN NO WAY mean to question the validity your "Mystery Driver's" time, but "Screenshots" don't prove it was a "Legal" Lap. There are several places on Rte 246 where "Wall Riding" COULD (Again I'm NOT saying this happened) lower your Lap time. Only a REPLAY is real PROOF. JMO...UB57
UB57 definately has the point with the validity of the lap, but at least the screenshot will show that it is a possible goal to obtain.

Originally posted by UB57
Hi zeno:

Yes, pretty good point there UB57. I will talk to the guy tonight however, and try to find out the truth. Thanks,

Originally posted by miata13B
UB57 definately has the point with the validity of the lap, but at least the screenshot will show that it is a possible goal to obtain.

Hi miata13B :
:D Don't really want to drag this out too far, but: What can you actually tell from the attached screenshot (I used an ARTA NSX as I didn't have a Mugen handy) other than Lap Time, Car ID & Track Location??? It actually has the BIG TURBO, T8 Tyres & I purposly Smacked the wall about 14 times. W/Replay you can be SURE it was a CLEAN LAP & w/MK's Program you can make SURE an ARCADE CAR was used as well. 👍 As Always, Just My Opinion...UB57

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 58
Back