I have a request from you pros

• Thread starter zeno
  • 97 comments
Originally posted by Auto__1
damn thats what i forgot to do... ah well... im still better than you ducati.

Ive noticed you do alot of talking like this auto_1

Oh well...

I just get a kick out of seeing it as it is always a source of great entertainment.

Btw, auto, did you put down a time for this challenge... I would love to see it.

Originally posted by GoKents
Ive noticed you do alot of talking like this auto_1

Oh well...

I just get a kick out of seeing it as it is always a source of great entertainment.

Btw, auto, did you put down a time for this challenge... I would love to see it.

im not supposed to be funny.

and yea i was going to try this but eh... when i get a computer, which should be before school starts. ill try it. either that or i can do it when i get home and post my results in the weekend. either way itll take a while and youll not remember it and eh...

btw why do you put spaces between every line, you think youre gonna go over them and spellcheck them afterwards or sumthing?

Originally posted by Auto__1
im not supposed to be funny.

btw why do you put spaces between every line, you think youre gonna go over them and spellcheck them afterwards or sumthing?

I tend to do post that are longer in content than the average spam or normal member. So my post are often based around proper grammar and spacing that helps with the "readability" of my post. You see, when you post one big group of words with no regard to spacing or paragraph formations, it makes it harder to read. It strains the eyes, and although no one ever takes that into consideration for me, I often do it for them. The thing is, I am a member of one of other message board. On that board we are really big on spammers and grammar as well as the way people post in general. I would personally love to see people start putting spaces inbetween each individual idea, but I doubt that is gonna happen. So for now Im not gonna change my ways, but if jordan was to come out and say something to me and correct me... putting me back into the "norm" or the english language and writing structure... I will be writing with the other readers in mind. I hope that you have seen what I am saying first hand with this post, but if you haven't, then oh well. Im sure others have. So I ask that all of you take note and put time and effort into making your post gramatically correct and "readable."

Thanks,
kent

Originally posted by GoKents
I tend to do post that are longer in content than the average spam or normal member. So my post are often based around proper grammar and spacing that helps with the "readability" of my post. You see, when you post one big group of words with no regard to spacing or paragraph formations, it makes it harder to read. It strains the eyes, and although no one ever takes that into consideration for me, I often do it for them. The thing is, I am a member of one of other message board. On that board we are really big on spammers and grammar as well as the way people post in general. I would personally love to see people start putting spaces inbetween each individual idea, but I doubt that is gonna happen. So for now Im not gonna change my ways, but if jordan was to come out and say something to me and correct me... putting me back into the "norm" or the english language and writing structure... I will be writing with the other readers in mind. I hope that you have seen what I am saying first hand with this post, but if you haven't, then oh well. Im sure others have. So I ask that all of you take note and put time and effort into making your post gramatically correct and "readable."

Thanks,
kent
Yes, I stopped reading yours when the word SPAM appeared

Back