I Have Gt4!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 300 comments
  • 20,010 views
Yay!!!!... U.S got the same cars as the PAL Ver. well atleast the Jaguar XJR-9.. Peugeot LMP.. nice.. :sly:
 
I got mine a few hours ago and I've spent some time just messing around with different tracks/cars and some time actually getting in the A Spec mode. Take my word for it, I love it.. but it just feels all too same. I love the lineup of cars, how engine sounds are finally realistic to their real world counterparts, and how the physics feel much much better but there isn't much new and innovative. Don't get me wrong though, I may have b****ed in the better half of this post but I know too well I'll be having more fun than I ever did with GT3 regularly until the next iteration comes out.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Say what, Gillet?


Hmm.. I actually thought this was old news... that the U.S Ver. got the cars that were presumed to be from that leak in the Playstation site.. that's it.. hehe.. well I'm out for this while.. gotta see more cars.. :drool:
 
Just picked up my copy of GT4 & have been having some fun w/it for the last hour(ish) or so and while I'm really liking what I'm seeing, I have noticed that when I go into Arcade Mode and take any car onto any track, the minute the game starts, the car's 'gas pedal' is always down...almost as if the game doesn't want me to use the DFP pedals! Go figure!
Anyone else have this issue or should I just go RTFM some more? :-)

Thx-

PS: Not really liking the 900* mode...but this could be something I'll need to get used to...it's definitely not like driving a real car, that's for sure!
 
SimRaceDriver
Just picked up my copy of GT4 & have been having some fun w/it for the last hour(ish) or so and while I'm really liking what I'm seeing, I have noticed that when I go into Arcade Mode and take any car onto any track, the minute the game starts, the car's 'gas pedal' is always down...almost as if the game doesn't want me to use the DFP pedals! Go figure!
Anyone else have this issue or should I just go RTFM some more? :-)

Thx-

PS: Not really liking the 900* mode...but this could be something I'll need to get used to...it's definitely not like driving a real car, that's for sure!
In your dream garage, I already own one of your dream cars. 👍

Have fun. Some of those shouldn't be hard to get.
 
The game is AWESOME!!! I have been playing since 5:00. I pre ordered at best buy but they never got it, so I went to EB at 4:30 and they were opening up the boxes! I got the first one even though I didn't pre order there. The auto save is the same as PAL so far, except i took out the memory card to buy a car, and it didn't freeze like Amar said the PAL version did. 👍

The physics are a little different. Definately took some getting used to for me. At first it seemed like all the cars were understeering; now that I have gotten used to it I've realized that that's not the case.

Great Fun 👍 👍 👍 👍
 
... Evidently they didn't change the Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi to FR because its in my 4WD race ...
 
i have to get mine tomorrow. gonna be looking forward to it no doubt :drool:

hey mclarenf1gtr, isnt that a diablo 6.0 se in your avatar? or is it a v/t?
 
My ps2 can not read my disc I'M piss man!!
 
All I got to thank right now, is that no one is making senseless threads at this time. Thank you lord.. haha.. :lol: Im actually surprised... but I bet they'll come.. :indiff:
 
bossman88
My ps2 can not read my disc I'M piss man!!
:ouch: That sucks man.
 
I think the physic is much better, it is easier to handle FR car now, remember in GT3, i often got spin with corvette z06 or Viper in the tight turns, but now, that craze spinning doesn't happen anymore.
 
actually thinking and predicting that it wont play and you still buy the game tommorow will be worse, im 95% sure it wont work , and im still gonna buy it tommorow! wish me luck fellows!
 
Good luck! I picked up Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance recently. Rare as all hell, but is dual layered, like GT4. That's worked fine.

If after all this, GT4 doesn't work, I'm going to find a tall building and hurl myself off it, with PS2 in tow...
 
I am sorry if somebody has said this already, but I don't want to read through the whole thread. I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to transfer credits and licences? Thanks in advance for the help :dopey:
 
dude not post that pic ever again, you just killed my GT4 dreams, fcuk it i aint gettin it now....im jk! but no , seriously dont show that picture again!
 
do you have the game already? cause at the beginning when you're creating your memory card save and stuff, it tells you how. if you don't have the game yet, pay attention to that part. btw, i didn't do the credit or liscence transfer, because i wanted to make the game harder by starting with crappo car (1988 honda accord)
if you already have it, i forgot how to. i'm going to play now! WHeheeee
 
Ricotricks
do you have the game already? cause at the beginning when you're creating your memory card save and stuff, it tells you how. if you don't have the game yet, pay attention to that part.
if you already have it, i forgot how to. i'm going to play now! WHeheeee


I watch that part, but it did nto tell me how to do it. It just told me that I can.
 
Uhhh....GT4 won't play on older PS2's. I'm so bummed! Now I have to go buy a new PS2 :grumpy:
 
mine said something about in the home area and options maybe? not sure i will check...

ok it's in the home, and in the game status area( the one with game completion %)
and you press start to do it.
 
Ricotricks
mine said something about in the home area and options maybe? not sure i will check...

ok it's in the home, and in the game status area( the one with game completion %)
and you press start to do it.


Thank you so much, you have just saved me hours.
 
tomorrow...tomorrow...i love u TOMORROW.......i get GT4 tomorrow :)


Can someone please post some pics of a 300c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 👍
 
I got it!

Started out with the BMW M3.
 
Hm... It would seem that you don't need all gold to win a car for doing licence tests. I won the Nike car from iB with a few silvers and lots of bronze
 
YES got my copy a couple of hours ago, been playing it since. I LOVE IT! the 1080i looks fantastic, and the physics are great. I bought an EVO III GSR and completed my B-license. I know, not much, but at least I have the game!!!!
 
Back