I have MGS for PS2...

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by vat_man, May 24, 2002.

1. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

... so it's likely I'll be a bit thin on the ground.

I'm disappointed to learn they cut my favourite line from the old game - 'whose footprints are these?', or as I used to put it 'oh crap - RUN!!!'.

2. Dudebusta

Dudebusta

yeah...the asshole genomes walk round and ya jump out from behind the containers and choke the fockers to death :lol:

3. W_conneely

W_conneely

Hey... How many times have you Completed Mgs2??

I have done both levels on all difficultys exept Euro Extreme and Extreme on the Plant... now i think i have played the game WAY to much... :(

4. LordIV

LordIV

MGS2 is an awesome game, I just dont think I can play it over and over. I dont think it has the replay value.

5. speedy_2

speedy_2

I feel the same way. I've beaten it 3 times and it gets less interesting every time. I started again on extreme but I lost interest and never went back to it.

6. I thought it was WAY to short... if you skip the cinemas your second time through you can beat it in like 5 hours

7. LordIV

LordIV

What exactly do you mean by the first part, before the .... ?

8. Tercel_driver

Tercel_driver (Banned)

MGS2 is a rent one, not to purchase. It is a game that can be played just once. I just trade it for TMB. MAN TMB ROCKS!!!!

9. sn00pie

sn00pie Staff Emeritus

I'm not too happy about Hideo Kojima's freshly acquired homo "Raiden". Yuk! I like my MGS with Snake, and no-one else! Aaaaargh!

10. KosmikFool

KosmikFool

I'm a hardcore fan of the MG series and I thought MG:SoL was somewhat of a disappointment. Now I'm waiting for the next chapter in the Ghost Babel series. Now that'll be a fun game!