I like the old GTP

• Thread starter Curveball
  • 66 comments
Can someone get in touch with him and ask him to join again, we could do with a laugh about now :lol:. I can't remember that thread, I was a member here back then.

I reckon there's no one Golden Age of GTP, in the same way that there's no one Golden Age in Formula 1.

But boy, that thread was good 👍

I agree, theres been memorable threads all along since I've been a member here, everything from "Aalliyah is beautiful even as a corpse" to a member have a major fall out with me for not liking an idea of his, which apparently must have been hard for him to cope with all the way to that oh so famous make me a admin thread.

"Aalliyah is beautiful even as a corpse"

We've had many strange, deranged and just plain downright thick members over the years, but none has ever been so comprehensively disturbing as johnnyh.

GT4 came out, Jazza keeps getting banned, and when you buy Premium, you get a corner office with a window.
Well - Screw you Premium Arses... I never got a corner office... I didn't even get a window.... :grumpy:

Hey, I haven't made that many posts for a while, perhaps I should open a thread for no reason and then bitch about how there are too many ads on GTP!

The quality of posts have gone down, but there's about 80,000 more members than when you first joined, so that's to be expected.

How Many Replies Can We Get? <- Link
Thread About Nothing (Poo Edition) <- Link
Conversation threads that last one month and open for another.

Members making MULTIPLE posts one after another trying to increase post counts with Moderators as well as Admins responding in the same thread with no warnings or action on their behalf.

If anything, this forum has increased its quality postings. I think 90k+ memners helps that more than it hurts.

God...sorry to be off-topic but I just had an insane laughter attack after looking at that thread...too bad Duke and Der Alta missed it.

Famine and Daan took care of it though :D

Ciao!

God...sorry to be off-topic but I just had an insane laughter attack after looking at that thread...too bad Duke and Der Alta missed it.

Famine and Daan took care of it though :D

Ciao!

Yearh well.. Can't count of Duke catching anything in the heat of the game....

/* wanders off snickering */

:lol: Can't believe I missed that thread. :lol:

Oh man, I wonder if that website is even still running. :lol:
Ah, Kudos to daan and Famine for the pwnage.

Well, anyways, welcome back to GTP Curveball.
:)

Thanks for the welcome backs, guys! :)

Any, if you want to annoy corey, his AIM is coreyxtreme. I had to block him because he kept inviting me to chat rooms and such.

We've had many strange, deranged and just plain downright thick members over the years, but none has ever been so comprehensively disturbing as johnnyh.

HATEKORE and morganhead/whereismk come in at a close second and third.

Was HATEKORE the huge Superjoint Ritual fan? That guy was great.

:lol:
Me and PS' last great time together trying to wonder why every band sucked and why such gross lyrics made Hatekore awesome. Sweet Jesus, those were some nasty lyrics. Could put 50 Cent to shame.:scared:

Klos,

You're going to make me get out my Meat Flap! avatar aren't you?

Oh Christ, I remember that thing. Please don't.

Alright I wont, but if you are compelled to click here then I guess I can't stop you.

[edited]
You clicked it didn't you? Muwahahahahaha!!!
[/edited]

What i think is funny about old GTP threads is how many people are banned.

Alright I wont, but if you are compelled to click here then I guess I can't stop you.

[edited]
You clicked it didn't you? Muwahahahahaha!!!
[/edited]

Yes I did and wasn't very pleased with it :irked:

Pako=Devil

Ciao!

Back