i.link battle in NJ

  • Thread starter Thread starter emwavey
  • 8 comments
  • 773 views

i think having i.link gatherings...

  • ... is an excellent idea, more people should host them

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • ... is a stupid idea, I'll just wait until we can race online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... is something I have no opinion on

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • ... is something I really don't give 2 poops about. You're a dumass for posting this

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... should be a giant love fest, in fact, I love you and want to have your baby, ...brains, looks, d

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
Originally posted by emwavey
i.link battle in NJ

Satuday, March 8th
12 noon - 6:30pm (est)

Excellent
Down here we have got 11 guys showing up for an I-link on the 10th of March (the day after the Aus GP)
Once youve had a go on i-link you'll never want to go back to playing by yourself
good way to meet new people to:)

have a great day there mate and i hope you get a few there to race against:cool:
 
March 2nd or March 9th there will be a gathering from Dutch GT3 players in Amsterdam, setup by 4 dutch guys from GT3Times.

ANyone who is interested can go:)
 
Originally posted by made in holland
March 2nd or March 9th there will be a gathering from Dutch GT3 players in Amsterdam, setup by 4 dutch guys from GT3Times.
What's the meaning of this gathering??
Race eachother... or just racing for the best lap-times??
I live in Holland to, so I'm interested :cool: :)
 
I originally started this thread just to announce that anyone who wants to come can... just sign up. Obviously some of you folks across the pond, unless you're really hard up for some i.link action, probably won't be able to come. ;)

Besides with all the crap going on, I wouldn't recommend anyone come via airplane.

But if you guys want to compare what works and what doesn't, times, or whatever, that's cool too. :cheers:
 
ten lappers are usually pretty good 👍
just go with what yas feel comfortable with
cheers
 
Back