• 188 comments
Sorry for double posting.
Long post incoming.

"Once upon a time, before Lambo's stealth bombers..."
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype (Pebble Beach Award 2008) '67

Road to Toscana

:)

3aHpF.jpg

Absolutely stunning set. :drool: Brilliant close up shots 👍 and I'm really looking forward to the Chaparral 2D set. :)

Little preview :)

And I found a bug while taking photos.. I managed to zoom over the "Please, move a little further away"... but the result is pretty ugly :lol: So I don't know if I'll include these photos in the set.

Last edited:
Definetly your weakest update, but still amazing.
And I think, that this means good.

Love the Miura update. Damn Year and Half of GT5 and still not Miura in my garage.
What did I do wrong? :lol:

Definetly your weakest update, but still amazing.
And I think, that this means good.
Thanks! Just wait for the complete set :D

Love the Miura update. Damn Year and Half of GT5 and still not Miura in my garage.
What did I do wrong? :lol:
If you don't want to spend millions, try with a 1967 ticket. It's really a beautiful car, one of the best Premium I ever saw in the game 👍

"The pioneer of prototype race cars"
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67

Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Winner of the 1000 km Nurburgring '66

(Time paradox!)

Didn't came out as good as I hoped :nervous:

Also, I don't know how to have a race with other historical race cars on a certain track... In Arcade Mode the game mixes cars of all years...

GoRNz.jpg

Last edited:
magawolaz
Didn't came out as good as I hoped :nervous:

Also, I don't know how to have a race with other historical race cars on a certain track... In Arcade Mode the game mixes cars of all years...

Really?, I think you've done a great job - the black & white photos suit the period and the shots themselves are very good. 👍

I do wish PD had given us the option to chose our opponents in Arcade or Practise modes.

Certainlly not your best update, BUT still very good.
You created a very nice atmosphere with the B/W - Shots of the mighty 'Ring.

I really can say, that you gave the track more atmosphere than the car.
To highlight the car I probably would've gone for the Vintage look via Photoshop or a simple Sepia Filter. :)

Very good, especially considering that the 2D is a standard. 👍
I've always wondered why it's called the '67 Chaparral 2D when the #7 car won the 1000km of the Nurburgring. :confused:

Really?, I think you've done a great job - the black & white photos suit the period and the shots themselves are very good. 👍

I do wish PD had given us the option to chose our opponents in Arcade or Practise modes.
Thanks Nato 👍

It would be great to see the IA with cars from the same year (or period) of the car we use.
But if we'll be able to choose every opponent's cars, that would be even better :D

Certainlly not your best update, BUT still very good.
You created a very nice atmosphere with the B/W - Shots of the mighty 'Ring.

I really can say, that you gave the track more atmosphere than the car.
To highlight the car I probably would've gone for the Vintage look via Photoshop or a simple Sepia Filter. :)
Maybe you are right. I thought that since the Chaparral is black/white itself, the B&/W filtre would have done the job :lol:

For the Alfa's set I think I'll use the vintage filtre of previous sets.

Very good, especially considering that the 2D is a standard. 👍
I've always wondered why it's called the '67 Chaparral 2D when the #7 car won the 1000km of the Nurburgring. :confused:
I don't know as well :/ Maybe it's a slightly different version of the '66 car...

It is not uncommon for a car to be used for two years, with subtle modifications between these years. A good example is the Ferrari P3/4 which was raced in 1966 (as P3) and 1967 (P3/4)

It is not uncommon for a car to be used for two years, with subtle modifications between these years. A good example is the Ferrari P3/4 which was raced in 1966 (as P3) and 1967 (P3/4)

Yes but the car in game is the #7 car which won the 1966 1000km of the Nurburgring and is listed as 1967. :indiff:

And the P4 has a completely redesigned fuel injected engine (instead of carbs like the P3) and a longer nose, and another note chassis #0846 was actually called a P3/4 because it was a P3 body with P4 engine!

FordMKIVJ5
Yes but the car in game is the #7 car which won the 1966 1000km of the Nurburgring and is listed as 1967. :indiff:

And the P4 has a completely redesigned fuel injected engine (instead of carbs like the P3) and a longer nose, and another note chassis #0846 was actually called a P3/4 because it was a P3 body with P4 engine!

The point is, the same car can be used for multiple years!

Whoops I canceled last post during sending process

I understand you point, but I don't think it accounts for the year.

On topic keep up the work Magawolaz 👍 can't wait for the next set.

Small update.

"Zagato...who?"
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato (Pebble Beach Award 2009) '65

Trip to the Alps!

Bonus

Hope you like it. Personally, I like it very much :) Premium cars are really on another level.

I don't know what to do next. Any suggestion/request?

EDIT: wow, 150 posts. Just like the anniversary of the Italian Republic this year :D And thanks to a post for an italian car :D On the Alps :D Oh god.

Last edited:
Its not premium, but maybe the Ginetta G4, Corvette C3 Z06, or Alfa Romeo Gulia Sprint Speciale!

Oh! Have you done the Gulf Oil Ford GT40 MkI '69?

Last edited:
Or some muscle cars- the premium Corvette (can't remember which model it is) comes to mind as being a good one to do.
Also I love the Alfa's looks, but is it just me or do those wheels look out of place?

If you want to make a photo set of a car you don't have let me know, i might have the car you need. on topic, i love you're work. makes me wanna cry because they don't build cars that beautiful anymore ):

Last edited:
Back