I need a good Playstation or Dreamcast emulator ??

• Thread starter CloneHead
  • 10 comments
Denmark
DK
ZombieInfected
Hey guys !

Anyone knows a good Playstation / Dreamcast emulator?? (Preferably free)

If you have one, can you please post some details ?? (Like web adresses, screenshots, you name it...)

Originally posted by CloneHead
Hey guys !

Anyone knows a good Playstation / Dreamcast emulator?? (Preferably free)

If you have one, can you please post some details ?? (Like web adresses, screenshots, you name it...)

AdriPSX works good, its what i use to make backgrounds for my computer. ePSXe is another good one. www.wwemu.com has the emulators, but I cant help you with the bios need to to run them:( Try seaching on google for PSX bios and you might find them.

As far as i know, all DC emulators, don't have commercial support yet, they only play homemade games. The site i mentioned above has info on all that.

I used to use this as my background a long time ago, this is taken with ePSXe

Attachments

• psdx6d3d0071.jpg
    psdx6d3d0071.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 83
Originally posted by Dudley
Don't even consider DC for another 2-3 years.

That what I was thinking. It seems to be one of the more difficult emulators to be developed.

Although, I haven't seen a saturn emulator with commercial( more than two or three) game support...

ePSXe is great...works better than bleem! ever did. bleem! was only popular because of it's legal troubles...it's a lousy emulator, and you have to pay for it! :thumbsdow

In the meantime, check out Zophar's Domain if you haven't already. It's the most comprehensive emulation site out there.

yea i payed for bleem! :( damn it does suck. and ****ing annoying! you have you pop in the cd at start up (everytime you start it) and then switch to the PSX cd...damn that alot of switching. and not only that, its slow and ALOT of games don't work with it. and yea, like you said it costs money!! but, when it first came out, it WAS the best. So if you REALLY REALLY needed PSX games with 3d acceleration , then it was a good choice. but now, it just sux. blech.

Back